Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Monique55

is THAT cure for mild scars?????????

Hi:-)

I have a question. I bought Glyco A cream ( 12 % glycolic acid). It is very recommended on acne scars, wrinkles etc. ( many people I know use it). Will that cream help on mild boxcar and mild ice pick scars? Except Contractubex ( Cepan - another name of cheeper version of this cream ; I know that in USA is called Mederma) I don't know any cream, medicine, emulsion and any THING will help on this kind of scars:( Writing "I dont know" I means that I didn't hear, of course, because I didn't try it yet. Sorry for my english.

Glyco A is very popular in my country but I would like to read other opinions. I hope that helps, but I am not excited.

I heard that Contractubex ( Cepan, Mederma, Alcepalan and other ONIONS THINGS:)smile.gifsmile.gif is not effective on pitted, intended scars. Is that true? But I know that people use it on stretch marks, so???? Stretch marks are also intented.

Could u people answer my questions? Please....

Pete - I have been keeping up with your posts and I am aware of all your procedures (BTW, you look great!)...I was wondering if you had any scars on your nose corrected? If so how?

I have an icepick scar on the tip of my nose..it is small yet deep. I need suscision but I am afraid it will look worse....Thanks.