Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ms-PiggleWiggle

I just PICKED my face AGAIn!!!

OMG will someone just chop off my hands!!!! i just went into another mirror frenzy and started picking at scabs and pimples that aren't ready to be popped...i just attempted to pop one inflamed whitehead and i only got that oil shit out...no grain liek seed....ugh.....omg.....i feel like shit now..............................

this retin a break out is killing me.............

me

Guest Keeley

I know that this might sound weird, but how about when ever you have the urge to pick at your face... put gloves on...preferably oven gloves! That makes it impossible for you to pick at your face... eusa_angel.gif

Its just an idea... that way, you wont need to chop your hands off!

Guest Keeley
haha good thinkin. dont think it would work with me tho im terrible for squeezin spots.

Guest Keeley

^^^^

there is some really good advise there! eusa_clap.gif

Guest Keeley
yeh its good advice. il give it a go, but i know it probs wont work for me.

I'm sure that if you stick to it (though it will be hard) that you will be able to stop picking at your face. Its all about motivation and determination, I suppose!  eusa_think.gif

OMG will someone just chop off my hands!!!! i just went into another mirror frenzy and started picking at scabs and pimples that aren't ready to be popped...i just attempted to pop one inflamed whitehead and i only got that oil shit out...no grain liek seed....ugh.....omg.....i feel like shit now..............................

this retin a break out is killing me.............

me

Guest Keeley
keeley, thanks for the comment, and btw the gloves really are helpful  good advice

Guest Zitro

I use one of those stress balls and I pick at it instead of my face ... it helped me get away from that nasty habit.

Believe me, you will stop doing this once the damage you do becomes so severe that it has permanent consequences (such as dark pigmentation). To avoid this, I suggest you'd visit a beautician once every week/2 weeks so he/she can remove most of the crap in a safe way.

Believe me, you will stop doing this once the damage you do becomes so severe that it has permanent consequences (such as dark pigmentation). To avoid this, I suggest you'd visit a beautician once every week/2 weeks so he/she can remove most of the crap in a safe way.