Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LiLPrincess831

Diet For acne( NOT for weight)

why do people think the only reason to be on a diet is because your "fat" i think america is obsessed with the thought of "obesity" and its really annoying when i try to watch what i eat and i say no i dont want mcdonolds...i mean i do...but i probley shouldnt..... their like "ohh are you on a diet? hunny dont worry ur not gonna get fat!"and they say i just want attention. its like diet effects lots of other than your weight! im not doing it to loose weight.( im really skinny, so thats not my problem) my problem is my skin!! and im sick and tired of people looking at me like im insane i dont wanna eat choclate, a greasy slice of pizza or donuts ( cause it WILL make my "acne" worse) they'll be like why dont you wanna eat that? its not like your fat!! they just dont get it!!! and besides its not healthy to eat junk all the time....idunno some people are just stupid..lol whatever..

why do people think the only reason to be on a diet is because your "fat" i think america is obsessed with the thought of "obesity"  and  its really annoying when i try to watch what i eat and i say no i dont want mcdonolds...i mean i do...but i probley shouldnt..... their like "ohh are you on a diet? hunny dont worry ur not gonna get fat!"and they say  i just want attention.  its like diet effects lots of other than your weight!  im not doing it to loose weight.( im really skinny, so thats not my problem) my problem is my skin!! and im sick and tired of people looking at me like im insane  i dont wanna eat choclate, a greasy slice of pizza or  donuts ( cause it WILL make my "acne" worse) they'll be like why dont you wanna eat that? its not like your fat!! they just dont get it!!! and besides its not healthy to eat junk all the time....idunno some people are just stupid..lol whatever..