Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well its official, ive hit rock bottom. last saturday, i decided to take home a girl i met ata club. the club byt he way is really dark, but you can just make out the peoples faces. well this girl was up near the bar, and i decided to talk to her. we hit it off and she was bangin, taking body shots, doin the hwole nine yards and stuff. so i asked her if she wanted to go back to my place. well i took her home and had my weekly onenight stand. wel this is where it gets bad, i wake up in the morning next to her, and she starts like doing stuff to me then looks at my face and was like omg did you have those zits on your face last night. i was like uh yeah. she was like you really need to do seomthing about that, you look like **** right now. i was about ready to blow up....so when she went in the bathroom to get dressed and stuff ( ic ould tell she was trying to leave quickl)y, i opened up her purse and founde her wallet in there and took out 2 of ehr credit cards and later cut them into pieces after she left and threw them into the trash, exactly where she belongs.

well its official, ive hit rock bottom.  last saturday, i decided to take home a girl i met ata club.  the club byt he way is really dark, but you can just make out the peoples faces.  well this girl was up near the bar, and i decided to talk to her. we hit it off and she was bangin, taking body shots, doin the hwole nine yards and stuff.  so i asked her if she wanted to go back to my place.  well i took her home and had my weekly onenight stand.  wel this is where it gets bad, i wake up in the morning next to her, and she starts like doing stuff to me then looks at my face and was like omg did you have those zits on your face last night.  i was like uh yeah.  she was like you really need to do seomthing about that, you look like **** right now.  i was about ready to blow up....so when she went in the bathroom to get dressed and stuff ( ic ould tell she was trying to leave quickl)y, i opened up her purse and founde her wallet in there and took out 2 of ehr credit cards and later cut them into pieces after she left and threw them into the trash, exactly where she belongs.

Guest Keeley
wow. I'm sorry, but what a bitch. I don't think that it's exactly the right thing that you did....but I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Just be glad you knew what a superficial flake she was before it went any further.

Listen playa...

You definately know the circumstances of your relationship with her so what can you really expect? You got what you wanted, and so did she. It's a one night stand. If she's a bitch then she's a bitch, you never have to see her again if you don't want to. You should've taken all her credit cards that way she'd be bugging out that you are charging up 1000s on her. Anyway it was a win-win situation for you.

Guest OnlyJoe

haha i reading that i felt really sorry for you, the credit card thing came as a shock.... but it brought a HUGE smile to my face biggrin.gif thanks.

well its official, ive hit rock bottom.  last saturday, i decided to take home a girl i met ata club.  the club byt he way is really dark, but you can just make out the peoples faces.  well this girl was up near the bar, and i decided to talk to her. we hit it off and she was bangin, taking body shots, doin the hwole nine yards and stuff.  so i asked her if she wanted to go back to my place.  well i took her home and had my weekly onenight stand.  wel this is where it gets bad, i wake up in the morning next to her, and she starts like doing stuff to me then looks at my face and was like omg did you have those zits on your face last night.  i was like uh yeah.  she was like you really need to do seomthing about that, you look like **** right now.  i was about ready to blow up....so when she went in the bathroom to get dressed and stuff ( ic ould tell she was trying to leave quickl)y, i opened up her purse and founde her wallet in there and took out 2 of ehr credit cards and later cut them into pieces after she left and threw them into the trash, exactly where she belongs.

Moderate around my chin i guess, nothin severe i have.

ya i feel some of ya, if shes a one night stand i cant really expect much of her you know. Next time im gonna put a paper bag over her face, she wasnt good looking at all.

since im not gettin any relationships with this acne, i met as well get play you know...no one can dispute that right there

i would have jacked all her shit. What a ho

Oh and my phylosophy has always been if someone attacks u, u attack them back, harder because everyone has an area on their body that they are sensitive about so go after it.

i wake up in the morning next to her, and she starts like doing stuff to me then looks at my face and was like omg did you have those zits on your face last night.  i was like uh yeah.  she was like you really need to do seomthing about that, you look like **** right now.

My response:

"I'm sorry.  Sometimes the herpes outbreaks are worse in the morning.  Thanks for sleeping with me though, alot of people get freaked out when I mention the genital herpes.  What's that?  I forgot to mention it?  Oops."

Listen playa...

You definately know the circumstances of your relationship with her so what can you really expect?  You got what you wanted, and so did she.  It's a one night stand.  If she's a bitch then she's a bitch, you never have to see her again if you don't want to.  You should've taken all her credit cards that way she'd be bugging out that you are charging up 1000s on her.  Anyway it was a win-win situation for you.