Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hello50

Anyone try Trazorac for scarring

Im on my 8 month of trazorac

its removed 60% of my redness, and 10-20% of my shallow scars..

not to mention my skin is soft, and it looks heathly (in the acne un affected areas).

just posting again to make sure the new people know about this.

Hehe you and trazorac, i went to the derm the other day and forgot the ask for it, she gave me Retin-a instead, am gonna try this for awhile and see what happen, if it doent work then ill try trazorac.

Tai, how's the Vita K working out for ya? I'd really like to know because I'm considering buying it.

Does the information sheet that comes with it warn of any side effects. Such as long term use might cause a thinning of the skin.

Rive, am still using it sparingly because am also using retin-a and Clindamycin (typo) so i use Vita-k when i can, i cant tell you if Vita-k works or not... but ever since am on the retin-a, my skin is more smoother altho i broke out bad! one of my red mark beside my eyebrow is fading since i used Vita-k as for the rest of my skin is really hard to tell, on some light it seems as its working then i go under harsh light BAM its all there... i think i just need to stick to one product instead of kept changing em around. I got the Serums from skinbiology and havnt stick to that then Vita-k then to retin-a, no wonder i break out now cause i used to hardly ever breakout for almost 2 year!

Hehhe, oh well I guess. I was the same, until I steadied on Dan's Regimen, which has kept me clear (except fer Red Marks). The only thing is my marks are above my lip, so it really doesn't look great. Oh well. At least I don't have cystic acne. Thanks for responding, btw. :evil:

Rive