Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im currently on a regime my derm put me on, for about 2 months.

Cetaphil wash and finacea (15% Azelaic acid) cream in the AM, moisturize

Cetaphil wash, Differin and Finacea cream in the PM

I was wondering if using a AHA toner or Lotion would be a bad idea? I'm really not happy with the results of my current regime and i have very sensative and oily skin.

If your skin is sensitive and you're already using differin and azelaic acid - then I would think an AHA would irritate. Even though your skin is oily, you don't want to be too harsh with it, especially if it is sensitive. You could just make your skin produce even more oil.

do not use differin and azelaic acid as they use opposite function to cure you. Differin makes your skin thinner and azelaic acid makes it thicker...

do not use differin and azelaic acid as they use opposite function to cure you. Differin makes your skin thinner and azelaic acid makes it thicker...

You could use a retinoid with azelaic acid.

It is strange how so many people have different views and say different things about medications. I know that people use retin a and azelaic acid to help lighten the skin or bleach marks on the face, and combat acne. And I use finacea and retin a.

It is strange how so many people have different views and say different things about medications.  I know that people use retin a and azelaic acid to help lighten the skin or bleach marks on the face, and combat acne.  And I use finacea and retin a.