Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest agentx

The worst feeling

Guest agentx

i just wanted to share, the worst feeling in the WORLD is when your skin is having a good day ( comparitively ) and you feel like you have a new life. and suddenly you get that strange, undefinable itchy feeling under your skin. thats when you know that you are gonna get a breakout soon. and you cant help it no matter how much u try. its just bad! :D

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Well used to...cuz now my face gradually gets better and no more terrible breakouts. But for the last few years that feeling was with me all the time. Your like, OMG, my acne is better!!!! Next day you wake up with 10 new zits and your face is hella oily and ugh....i've been there....done that.

-Shawn-

:D grrrr!

i kno what u mean, i just went to the derm, and my skin looked sooooo good, the next day i wake up, and i am totally broken out and i have this big one under my skin, the one where it feels hard, grrrr it looks like someone punched me under my eye!!!!!

DAMN ACNE :D

You want to know a worse feeling? How bout when your face gets gradually worse for 2 years straight, you do every med and every regimne but it just keeps geting worse untill you try accutane and it doesnt even work 2 months into your treatment. Thats a little worse i think