Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
16aznstylez

Rooaccutane Journal plz gimme feedback n tips

sup pplz

i have pretty mild to moderate acne. went to derm yesterday n he perscibed me rooaccutane. im a 16yrol azn male n weigh 57kg n on 20g of accutane.

first day i took it was ok but when i woke up the next morning looked in mirror i had about 5 new whiteheads.... WTF?? am i havin my breakout already????........ also i'm feel like i have a stitch on the side of my stomach i hope theres nutin wrong wif my liver n stuff. also my skin is flakin on 1 side of my face. this alwayz happens to me 1 side of my face alwayz looks better then the other. anywayz i gtg i'll keep u updated since i'm on my holydayz hopefully this will cure b4 i go back to school

laterz ppl

-god bless u all

Hey man...how long is your treatment for?

And yeah, your probably already experiencing the initial breakout. It's gonna get hella worse before it gets better. BUT IT WILL GET BETTER! When I was having my initial breakout, my face was sooooooo horrible that I thought there was no way it could get better....but it already has hugely! Keep us updated man, and remember to ALWAYS put on lip ointment to keep from getting dry lips. Laterz

-Shawn-

hi...

things will be better...!

your experiencing the initial breakout very quick...the quicker the better no? :D now just wait till you clear up :D

Sup yall

Day 4 on treatment

when i gotz out of shower dis mornin some of my white heads dissapeared so yeah that was kool

the crap thing is i have brown/yellow skin -_-

and now my face is clearin abit i'm left with brown marks scars/pigment not sure what it is i want to know how long it will take to go away because some of my other brown marks have been there for a while

anybody got suggestions to get rid of brown marks or to speed up healing process for azn skin plz tell anywayz laterz take care all

Hey there,

Im an asian male with yelowish skin. When you say that you have brown spots, are they marks left behind from a recently healed pimple? If so, without treatment, they can take anywhere from 4 - 8 weeks to heal. Depeneds on each individual person. Bigger marks take more time to heal. As for your accutane progress, how are you doing ? I get my prescription on monday. Still breakin out or have you passed that phase? Any side effects?

hey pplz hows it all going??

-day 5 yall

i think the accutane is really making my face fragile its not really dry but my face feels really soft and when i rub it when it gets itchty i get theses small bumps like empty whiteheads WTF???

my whiteheads starting to go away i pick so of them i just couldnt resist but they were dry so they practically just fell off. i only get acne on the inside of my cheeks all outside is all clear so yeah.

about the brown marks mine have been tehre for about a month im scared there perminent because i frequently squeen in same spot and tehre huge brown mark left over :evil:( any ideas what to do?

anywayz i goto stop touchin my face as the accutane is makin my face very soft and prone.

btw i'm 16 / m / azn takin 20mg rooaccutane 2wice day for 6 months

take care yall

day 7

finally 1 week my skin looks aiiii, cept for few whiteheads and my skin is really starting to become dry and peel and my eyes are also very dry.

the accutane is really makin my skin itchy and agravated sometimes i have sleepless nites anyone else had that problem? or maybe its because i have eczema too :) really bad combination guys its just bad enough having acne. anywayz HAPPY EASTER YALL :wink:

-god bless

day 9

hey all my face is going ok right now starting to clear up blackheads are going but the bad thing is i'm starting to get alot of bacne that wont go away its really annoying and my skins still real itchy bearly got any sleep last nite anyway i gtg i'll keep u posted later in the week bye

week 2!!!

skin still the same not much change.

side affects really starting to kick in maily dry skin. Last 2 dayz have had 2 BLOOD NOSE in a row when i wake up in morning is this a normal side affect or is there something wrong with me ??? HELP~!

1 MONTH!!!

well so far i think accutane has made my acne worst i think. i'm tanned/brown and accutane has made my face RED!. my bacne is also starting to come back and have had 7 nosebleeds :D.

but where there is red marks there is no acne so yeah i'm happy.

i was wonderin how long it takes for the red marks to go away and does accutane get rid of blackheads or u have to pick them urself