Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thomas69

when someone says the word "ACNE"

does your heart like jump? like even if its a decent distance away, dont you pick it up and have it grab your attention as if it were your own name? well it does for me.. i think im weird

The word has a very negative meaning with most people because of their extreme ignorance. They tell you to wash your face once in a while, or other equally stupid advice. They think by watching a commercial for Oxy pads they can recommend that to you, and then they feel good about themselves, actually sometimes they belittle you by giving such advice. They assume we're lazy or that we don't care. The truth is they are the lazy ones, they don't take the time to learn about anything in the world, so they hold their prejudices and shallowness.

And then one day they wonder why their partner doesn't like them as much when they get wrinkles or gain some weight... you know why? It's because they chose a shallow partner to go along with them, bravo good job, I hope they just LOVE when appearance matters so much. rolleyes.gif Everyone gets old, everyone dies, everyone looks "less attractive" someday, the winners are the ones who will still feel the same for each other despite these miniscule imperfections in a continuously aging body.

I'm better than those superficial people. They don't deserve to be around me or know me, I'm tired of feeling bad for who I am. I need to work harder than most people to look just as good, and for what? For nothing actually, none of it matters. My dream girl would feel the same way. I'm not going to make myself look good just so some shallow girl can only begin to feel an interest in me, that's not honest at all. I'll make myself look good because I want to, not because I feel I need to. If I end up with no friends and no love because of the extreme ignorance in those I meet then so be it, it would have never been worth the trouble.

You all are the winners in this world, you know better. Cheers to you!

Melchoir, if you were a big breasted steamy hot girl, I would kiss you right now.

That post was incredible and I agree 100%.

question.gif IQs question.gif

EDIT - Thomas, I thought so haha. I was like WTF for a second.

When I hear the words.... face, fat(well im not longer fat, I went from 235lbs to 162lbs since 4/26/04, but it still gets to me), bumps, acne, pimples, zits.. My heart jumps then drops into my stomach and I try to ignore or shy away and act like I am not listening.

i put my head lower and feel so bad inside cuz i know every one would be thinking of me no one else in most of my classes have acne only like 1 guy even than his acne is very little.

i put my head lower and feel so bad inside cuz i know every one would be thinking of me no one else in most of my classes have acne only like 1 guy even than his acne is very little.

does your heart like jump? like even if its a decent distance away, dont you pick it up and have it grab your attention as if it were your own name? well it does for me.. i think im weird

I don't care when people talk about acne. If they mention it, I make sure to be very honest about everything, and it's funny when THEY actually start feeling uncomfortable. It's not my fault I've got acne.

Guest Keeley
yes, exactly

when I hear a word

ance

face

skin

it's like it's my name