Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angelj

make up probs

ok i have to wear conclearlar cos it looks like if have continents mapped out on my face thanks to acne, and its pissin the tits off of me

#1 it gets over everything; which is so bad cos im a design student and it gets on my work and thats well embarrassing ninja.gif

#2 i dont have time time to touch it up in the most of the time cos i have to be in the studio all day

#3 and by the end of the day it feels all clammy and horrible and i just cant wait to get it off my face mad.gif

*sigh* remember the care free days of no stupid conclearer? even toned skin that u took for granted? i do eusa_wall.gif and im fukin fed up

oh yeh #4 it takes time to put on. im a bloody busy woman.

sorry this is a rant. wondered if anyone else was so frustrated eusa_think.gif

What brand and what kind are you using? I find that stick concealers are horrible, don't last long, don't cover and rub off on everything. I used to use Almay's 16 hr concealer and it was amazing. I could even go swimming and it wouldn't budge.

yeh i am using a stick eusa_shifty.gif that one u got sounds amazing!

i gotta find a new brand, i know. trouble is i know sod all about make up.

last time i went investigating, i went to a huge department store and bought an expensive foundation but when i got it home it was a load of crap.

where can u get Almay? can u get it in the uk?

same reasons i hate concealer and stopped using it. i find a good mineral powder foundation works better and looks 100x better

Guest Keeley

I dont know about everyone else, but I think that MAC studio finish concealer works wonders! eusa_dance.gif (but that is just my opinion!) eusa_angel.gif

thanks for all ur replys!

i really do need to change to a better concealer, my aunt has just started using MAC and has been singing its praises.

i dont really wanna wear foundation cos im not keen on puttin make up all over my face, but ill deffo look for that Almay.

Guest Keeley
thanks for all ur replys!

i really do need to change too a better concealer, my aunt has just started using MAC and has beed singing its praises.

i dont really wanna wear foundation cos im not keen on puttin make up all over my face, but ill deffo look for that Almay.

If you live in london, I think that you should give MAC a go! (I can assure you that you wont be dissapointed). You can get it at Selfridges or down in Covent garden. I spent £9.50 on the concealer, and it lasts like ... forever!  eusa_dance.gif

ok i got MACs stick foundation now, its really so far!

im gonna do my peel this week so ill have to weight and see if it covers that