Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wisky2001

302 and Acne Remedy????

I just purchased the 302 cleanser and drops.. Was wondering how could i combine this with the BP remedy.. Is it possible to use 302 in the am.. and Acne remedy in the pm... I have breakout still... Using 302 and having acne would NOT help acne situation.. It would be dumb just to use 302 for scars and have no results for acne.. Just curious..

for acne i use.. salayic acid 2% and bp

with mostruizer...

In general, they do not recommend using BP or salicylic acid products at all while using this. This inhibits the improvement you may see in the scars. The product is supposed to weed out calcified fibrous strands that hold your skin below normal surface level at the pock sites. Salicylic acid and BP induce calcification (according to Richard's theory). I am following his recommendations while using this product. He also has me on a specific regimen. I have not used the treatment cleanser yet until he can get an idea of how my skin will react. I anticipate continued improvement once I incorporate the use of the cleanser.

sooo people with acne can use 302 and not worry about breaking out? 302 helps acne? it would defeat the purpose to heal scars but yet continue getting acne...

Yes, 302 is intended to reduce acne breakouts. It helped mine (although part of it may have been due to tertacyline I was taking last month)

Please can you post all queries about 302 drops in the following thread:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=39987

Or, if you have been using the drops and want to post your results, this thread: http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=43218

The amount of threads about it on the front page of the scar forum is meaning that other topics are getting neglected.

Thanks,

Rossignol.

Moderator.