Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
karl84

B5 study

I have doing a lot of research on the causes of acne and found this site. It says that acne is on your face trying to send you a message, which is, hormone imbalance and bad blood. i read parts of his book which explains how to achieve hormone balance through five steps. Anyway, he states that B5 in high dosages is dangerous and has no real acne benefits. Here is the site, read through his free material and tell me what you think.

http://www.natural-acne-treatments.com/b5-acne.html

Did you think for a second, hmm maybe that guy is saying that so you buy his books? No one has ever had bad side effects from B5, no one has ever died, the worst you can get is diaherea. And it lasts a couple days.

Did you think for a second, hmm maybe that guy is saying that so you buy his  books? No one has ever had bad side effects from B5, no one has ever died, the worst you can get is diaherea. And it lasts a couple days.

That book is bullshit in my opinion. I actually bought into that damn thing and was doing what he says for 4 months and I saw jackshit results. This is the Leo Keison book if that rings a bell. If you follow his book exactly you'll be spending hundreds on supplements and other extra bullshit. I was so fustrated with my waste of money over $350 total including his damn book price and so no results. I believe 4 months is a REASONABLE amount of time for me to give this book to see results. I had to change my WHOLE style of eating. To be honest, the only thing I really got out of this book was to eat healthier which I have been doing ever since. It didn't prevent acne but atleast it helps keep me healthy. I was at a point where I was so fustrated and felt so cheated that I wanted to post his "miracle" on the net for everyone to download, but then again I'm sure if I posted it here, there would be legal action taken towards the owner of this forum or myself. So instead I'll preach how crappy his book is until the day I die. Oh btw, all those things he says to lure you in sounds SOOO convincing, THAT WAS THE REASON I DECIDED TO TRY IT. What a damn mistake.

Hey, I already checked out that site earlier last year. It's from the same guy that wrote that ebook Acne Miracle, that I bought. He has about 3 websites that he tries to make all look different. I think he's just battling against B5 because it's his competition. He's the first one I saw suggest taking pantathene instead, prolly because the knows it won't work, then you'll get dissappointed and try his book... which I DID try and it's basically a liver cleanse and candida cleanse... which was agonizing and didn't work for me.

He obviously doesn't know what the f*ck he's talking about to make such bold statements.

The only part of the book that helped my skin was the omega 3 part. I know what you are saying when he is full of shit because a lot of it is bogus. He wants you to make kefir using unpasteurized goat milk which is technically illegal, which is why you cant find it in stores.