Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest OnlyJoe

Deadlines

Guest OnlyJoe

Anyone here alwys set themselves very reasonable deadlines to get clear by.... AND NEVER MAKE THE DEADLINES!

I used to do that all the time and it used to screw my head up. i just got myself clear and now i broke out with one large spot on each of my temples and a fuck load of little one along my jaw line and cheeks. i was really hoping to be clear by this summer and now it looks impossible. im 19years old for fucks sake, this sucks. if i still look bad in a month (for my next derm appointment) im gonna force accutane out of him. ive got the scars, and breaking out with persistent acne even after loads of pescription shit. this sucks.

i was getting clear i little while ago, why now sad.gif

Well this is the first time im gonna make myself a deadline.. i hope i get rid of it though before my deadline. I guess as long as you use the medications right and you dont think of it that much and just wait patiently.. it will just surprise you and you will notice that you do not have acne anymore.. thats what i do.. no more looking at the mirror (xcept wen i fix my hair).. it just stresses me.. try the same..

Guest OnlyJoe

i was happy clearing up slow and steady, now all the hard work is gone... its like spilling paint over a masterpiece you've been working on for months.

i havent changed my lifestyle, diet, regimen or perscription drugs... wtf, why is acne so unreasonable and come and go as it pleases?

Guest OnlyJoe

when are you strating your second course of accutane?

im always setting myself deadlines.

"by next week i wanna look my best for a party"

"my target to be clear is January"

That stuff never happens

yer deadlines never work for me, i set them all the time. like the 'im gonna lose weight' deadline, thats been goin for like 2 years! haha

Judging from that pic, I'd say your weight is perfect. And yeah, deadlines are bad news bears. I think it's silly to set a time limit. Just do what you've gotta go, and when it's done, it's done.

I was supposed to be 100% clear on my birthday, now it has come and gone and I still have acne.

But I'm losing weight though...and setting a deadline to achieve my ideal weight is good.

yah dude for me, it seems as if i break out the most if theres a deadline to be made.. not exactly a project, but when i was gunna perform for my school talent show.. i had to cram all these lyrics and rhythms in my head in just a week or so.. i got insane zits.. it was awesome

Guest OnlyJoe

oh man, my old thread.. BACK FROM THE DEAD smile.gif

Guest Zitro

don't make deadlines with acne, just like HEH hasw said , if you fail it, you lose hope.

Guest OnlyJoe

hey sarah, long time no read.

I used to set being clear deadlines to. Never made it but now I have some new ones. If I still look like shit in 2 months I'll try something different. If that doesn't work I'll try something else and so on, untill am clear.