Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
whyme?

Vbeam

Im going to be getting Vbeam done sometime in the near future and was wondering what it was like and how much did it cost you? Did it hurt? Will it help remove freckles and blotchy pigmentation and is it long lasting? Thanks

I had a test spot of v-beam done on a red scar and paid $50 for the test spot. It did hurt quite a bit in my opinion, however she may have amped it up stronger than what you will be getting. They tell you it will leave bruising, but mine didn't. I'm not sure if I would get the whole face done at once for freckles and discoloration because you would probably then be bruised all over for weeks. Maybe just try one area and go from there. My scar is still pink afer 2 weeks however, it is a bit smoother. Multiple treatments are needed for some. I may go back, waiting to see if the 302 skincare helps with my scars smile.gif

Hi, I had a Vbeam a few weeks ago for broken capillaries; mostly on my nose. It didn’t hurt at all. I found the experience quite neat, actually. It was only 100 bucks. I am going back for another since some of the rascals came back and formed some new little creeks, and I have to get the main rivers zapped. They said at the consult it may take 2-3 treatments though, unfortunately. Don’t worry, Vbeam is a breeze. smile.gif

old guy, so do you think i might be better off with intense pulse light treatments if i want to treat my whole face for blotchyness/redness?

old guy, so do you think i might be better off with intense pulse light treatments if i want to treat my whole face for blotchyness/redness?

Sorry, I really don't feel qualified to answer that. sad.gif I just don't know anything about IPL. I do think that Vbeam may be a bit extreme for blotchiness, and if you could describe your red marks a bit more (as far as duration, amount, type, etc.) maybe we could all brainstorm and come up with something that would help you such as hydroquinone. A picture is worth a thousand words, though.