Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0rbital

Accutane and ETC. Need help

Okay this is how it all started. I started getting little bumps on my back and forehead...mainly...they looked like heat bumps almost but they weren't. I started Accutane and yes my face did clear up, and yes I had to constantly moisturize my face and live by carmax to survive without my face falling off. Well I have been off of Accutane now for over a year, I went thru the whole program of it. Even tho I have not been on it in so long I still have a lot of the bad results as if I was still on Accutane. My lips are constantly peeling or chapping. Everytime I get out of the shower my face is so dry I have to moisturize. Even a hint of sun and my face gets all red as if I was still on accutane. Also I still get the same little red bumps on my forehead and shoulders. Even on my chest some what and face. I just ordered this stuff called Proactive and going to see if this helps. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated. Thanks.