Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jamone

manuka oil vs tea tree oil

For the past 2-3 weeks ive been spot treating with 100% pure tea tree oil (Thursday Plantation) and i dont think its doing much. Im also using it with a soap (contains 2 % tto) and all its doing is drying me out. Sometimes i apply the tea tree oil on a spot that is filled with puss (gross i know) and the next 1-2 days its like the same size,maybe bigger which is annyoing considering it is suppose to dry it out and help it go away faster and on several occasions a layer of skin has formed over my spot which is weird and sometimes i never feel any burning when i apply it to some spots.

Ive been reading that manuka oil is good. Is it better than tto? Right now i need a better on the spot treatment than tto. Do I need to use manuka oil with emu oil and do i use it just on spots or the entire face? Sorry about all the questions ninja.gif

Yes, it's better than TTO. Get it anywehre but I like manukaoil.com because of the free shipping.

Use it with any carrier oil on spots and if you want use just the carrier oil on the rest of your face as a moisturizer or whatever.