Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Here is a list of some of the best DDf acne treatment products. If your searching for any new products definitely consider this list:

Cleanser

- Sensitive skin cleansing gel

Toner

- Glycolic toner 5% or 10%

Moisturizer

- Daily Matte SPF 15

Mask

- Sulfur therapeutic mask

Spot Treatment

- BP gel 5% w/ tea tree oil

Scrub

- Strawberry Almond Face & Body Polish

Treatment

- 7-day radiance peel kit

*DDF is pricey, but definitely worth it!!

Ye DDF's products been gettin some great reviews so i went and picked up the pumice acne scrub.... which ya dun have listed there razz.gif

Keep ya all posted on how it goes thinking about goin back on minocycline as well, gotta get rid of these THINGS once and for all.. bit worried bout long term affects of bp but it seems to work for me...

Ye DDF's products been gettin some great reviews so i went and picked up the pumice acne scrub.... which ya dun have listed there  razz.gif

Keep ya all posted on how it goes thinking about goin back on minocycline as well, gotta get rid of these THINGS once and for all.. bit worried bout long term affects of bp but it seems to work for me...

They also make the best sunblock I've used (DDF organic spf 30)...not actually organic..refers to the fact that it uses physical sunblock instead of chemical sunscreens. It's the most agreeable spf 30 sunblock to my skin and has a decent amount of anioxidants added.

Are you liking the pumice acne scrub?? It wasn't a cleanser that I heard to many raves about. But I hope its working for you!!!

I'm currently using 5% BP....and now i'm getting a bit scared too. Its leaving behind marks...I wouldn't call them scars. Its like a discoloration or something?? But apparently once the skin sheds it will be fine. Its just a very slow process unfortunately.

Its the BP thats causing those marks. Its not not exactly a red mark...it like dried skin that discoloured kinda brownish. I'm using glycolic acid which is suppose to assist with quicker skin renewal. Its just going soooo slowwwwwwwwww

I use a tea tree oil freshener in the evening.

Re: Theklown

My skin is in limbo as well. BP really makes it more of a bitch. Parts of my face that is untouched of acne is looking great. I think it has a lot to do with the glycolic acid, and my biore astringent. Though still, it seems to be kinda reddish/orangish. Almost like its a lil irritated, yet it isnt. I only notice this in natural light. When I'm indoors I can't see it, and especially with a little makeup, covers it up easily. There are definitely some benefit and downfalls to BP, and I'm still deciding if I want to continue with it or not.

Just curious, how come your not spot treating? I can't imagine not doing it. But I guess thats cuz I have been doing it for YEARS!!

I definitely don't get as many zits as I use to, so I guess thats a plus. But still these spots....like wtf. Its actually starting to make me nervous and scared.

cheers biggrin.gif

Do you rekon this is overkill with the bp but?

Morning and Nite

Pumice Acne Scrub

Green Tea Toner

BP 5% and Tea Tree Spot Treatment

Should i replace the pumice with just a gentle cleanser like cetaphil and use the pumice occasionally?

I would do a gentle cleanser like Spectro jel (for example), that is if you feel your really dryed out, or irritated. Well you might be a lil peely anyways from the BP. But if you notice peeling and irritation where your not putting any product but the Pumice Scrub...then you should consider a gentle cleanser. Or you can do what I do, and just use the gentle cleanser in the morning, and save the tougher stuff for evening use.

Maybe you want to consider an extremely light and oil-free moisturizer?? That could help you out a lot too. Clean and Clear's dual action moisturizer is very good. It has .5 SA in it. Also, there is cetaphils moisturizing cream. And if your reallllllly skeptical about moisturizer, cuz everyone has their own opinion about it..... you could always get a pure aloe vera gel product, which also contains vitamin e. I've never had a problem with it...never found it pore-clogging. Its extremely light, and dries in very well.

Thanks heaps for ya posts biggrin.gif Using something like cetaphil in the morning and the pumice at night sounds like a good idea... my face has cleared up nicely except my existing spots which are slowwwwwwwwly going away i think eusa_eh.gif At the moment im using some oil-free neutrogena moisturizer and that seems to work fine though I was thinking of getting one with spf in it because im using some budgo sunscreen at the moment that is great for clogging ya pores.

The DDF products that are listed on the post are VERY effective if used properly. This would be if your considering DDF of course. It is a little pricey so... Its not the only stuff out there. There are loads of products to consider, but I was just focusing on one particular brand. I could do numerous lists like this one if I wanted too...lol. I already spend waay to much time on this site. (o;