Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yo my cuz said he could hook me up with a bunch of accutane, since his job is like shipping medicinal drugs and stuff. so can somebody tell me what i i should start off with and whats the accutane schedule, isnt it sometihng like 100 or 150 mg a day... tell me guys

yo my cuz said he could hook me up with a bunch of accutane, since his job is like shipping medicinal drugs and stuff.  so can somebody tell me what i i should start off with and whats the accutane schedule, isnt it sometihng like 100 or 150 mg a day... tell me guys

I think you should go to a derm to decide how much, and if its right for you. do you even know what accutane is/does/for other than "cure" acne?

I'm just saying that cause you come out of nowhere, and it seems like you know nothing about what you're getting into

I think you should go to a derm to decide how much, and if its right for you. do you even know what accutane is/does/for other than "cure" acne?

I'm just saying that cause you come out of nowhere, and it seems like you know nothing about what you're getting into

it depends on your weight for your dosage, and how long you plan to be on it. longer = lower chance it will come back. I don't know exactly how much you should take

it also depends on what kind of acne you have and how much of it to decide if it's even right for you. if you take it for the wrong problem or severity, it could mess up your skin more

I'd rather not listen to some random dude on the internet with a drug as serious as accutane compared to a professional, but good luck?

first of all, you need to check with a derm to see if accutane is right for you. second of all, you need to take blood tests to see if your body is able to accomodate the stuff. if you just go ahead and use accutane without even consulting your doctor, then you're just risking yourself to possible damage that can be done to your body.

first of all, you need to check with a derm to see if accutane is right for you. second of all, you need to take blood tests to see if your body is able to accomodate the stuff. if you just go ahead and use accutane without even consulting your doctor, then you're just risking yourself to possible damage that can be done to your body.

You want it straight?

You are fucking with something that can cause permanent damaged if misused, or your body is not in a condition for you to take it.

Doctors dont do tests on you and monitor you and work out the correct doseage for no reason you know.

150mg a day sounds like a joke. You will probably kill your self. Then you wont have to worry about your acne.

Straight enough for ya?

look in all the personal regimen logs and see who has tthe closest stats to you and take what they are taking

Yo don't listen to these ppl man their just jealous whiny little bitches. Take 40mg a day for 6-8 months.

dont be jealous cause im gonna get some accutane for less than half price

come on now really how much do i take a day like 150 or 175?