Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JIMM19

BP CRAZY!!!!!!!

:D:D I'm now using quite a bit of BP a day now and have noticed such a big improvement. I did it mainly cause theres a girl i fancy lol (Well always the case ay ;-) ) Im not completely cured but its looking much better and have so much more confidence in myself i feel really good. All i really want to do now is meet a nice girl and get on with enjoying myself as for the last 5 + years i've just pulled my self away from a normal life. Anyway thought id share that with you lot. ;-)

yo i'm really happy that its working for you man.

every time i see someone leaving this acne behind and going about their new life, it brings joy to me man.

God bless you my friend.

:D

same here man i feel like getting on with my life i just started accutane couse my acne was building a tollerance to minocin so the derm put me on accutane and i got a gf who loves me..my scars im getting used to i got everything planned out what im gonna do just hope for the best i use to come on her every day now that im knowlege i can visit here once every seeason to see how everyones doing..i notice some guys have left and some are new life me and im anout to leave u all and come back this summer to let u know what up i have shallow scars ..ice pics sorta like scarsh marks nothing big tho..im living it like u all shoulld..i notice not that much people post replys now as back then..but this is our home each one of us can come and find support

Hooray hooray Jimmy. Good for you man. You being happy makes me happy. Keep doing what your doing man and the future will be yours.

-Shawn-