Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lighteyes20

On regimen for 7 1/2 weeks- should I continue?

I thought my skin was clearing but now it looks bad again-I am doing it correctly...Could be because it is that time of the month. But should I continue or try something else? It should have been cleared my now I would think. rolleyes.gif

I've been on the regimen about 6 weeks or so, and I had a dramatic clear-up followed by clumps of acne pimples on my chin and temples when that time of the month came around 4 days ago.

Stay on the regimen because it will probably make your break-outs heal faster even if it didn't completely prevent them this time.

How bad is it? Did your skin go all the way back to what it was before you started?

I've been going for approx. 3 months. I only recently became completely clear. But my skin got better and better gradually. It never reverted all the way back to what it had been. I'd say if you are seeing some gradual improvement, which it seems like you are, I would keep going. For me, the regimen seems to have made slow steady progress with some new breakouts along the way.

BTW I should mention, along the way somewhere I started using more BP and maybe that helped push me over to complete clearness. I started out using about 1.5 to 2 fingers with thin lines of BP. Now I will use 2 to 2.5 fingers with fat lines of BP. My skin handles that much just fine at this point.

Hope that makes sense...

stick with it.. i wish i had stuck wit my acne treatment.. it stopped workin.. then i went on accutane..

stick with it.. jus be gentle.. seriously stick with it.. i say it so many times so u dont have to learn the hard way.. stay up.. lata

same thing has happened with me! ive been on regimen since dec 17..and today for the FIRST time since then I have NO active zits on my face..of course i have a tpn of red marks but..NO NEW ZITS! keep at it..don give up and moisturise!!

In between august and december i definitely saw improvement in my skin but it did take until december until i was actually clear.

sometimes acne is just in you i mean - rm clears it and helps it keep under control - but sometimes there is nothing you can do about it :\ Keep on it tho , im starting mine tonight and see how it goes .

WISH ME LUCK

yo, keep in there. i've been on it 7 weeks or more now and i had a clear stretch followed by a breakout. i think if you keep at it you'll notice the clear stretches become longer and the breakouts become less and less. im sticking with it, altough my skin is pretty bad atm.

i would stick with it. i started Jan 1st, so Im about to start my 7th week and this is the clearest ive been. im hoping it stays this way, because its been back and forth the past few weeks. right now i have no "active acne" just red marks im so glad i stuck with it. Hang in there and give it some more time. everyone's different