Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey girls smile.gif

I've been on diane 35 for a month now. My skin is still breaking out and i haven't noticed a reduction in oil cry.gif Just need a bit of reassurance...this is quite normal, right? I was told by my gp that my skin would get worse before improving, but after having read that for a lot of people it starts working straight away, i'm beginning to have my doubts :S (like, maybe it;s not going to work at all?)

Thanks so much for your time smile.gif

I noticed a slight improvement at 3 months and i massive improvement at 4 months.From about 4 months it just kept getting better and better.In the beginning i did have a massive breakout so what's happening to you sounds normal.Just give it a while longer but i know it's very hard waiting.I'm not on spiro for my skin and i've been on it 6 weeks.I've been breaking out alot worse than normal too.

Hi, I've been on Diane twice. The first time it cleared me completly after about 3 months. And I stayed clear for years and years. Then I stopped, I started breaking out again, and decided to go back on it (this was 1 year ago). It took about 2 months to improve, but I remember that the first month was the worst. It reduced my break outs about 60%. But I want clear clear skin like the first time I took it, so now I'm also on spiro. wink.gif

Hey girls smile.gif

I was told by my gp that my skin would get worse before improving, but after having read that for a lot of people it starts working straight away, i'm beginning to have my doubts :S (like, maybe it;s not  going to work at all?)

A week after I've been on Diane, I totally stopped getting cysts compared to having 5 or 6 new ones each week. (except I got one on my neck last week, it's not on my face atleast..)

I just started on my 3rd cycle and I'm still breaking out but no more cystic ones. I also tend to get oily still.

I think it may depend on the severity of your acne too.

A week after I've been on Diane, I totally stopped getting cysts compared to having 5 or 6 new ones each week. (except I got one on my neck last week, it's not on my face atleast..)

I just started on my 3rd cycle and I'm still breaking out but no more cystic ones. I also tend to get oily still.

I think it may depend on the severity of your acne too.

Hey DMV. shock.gif That's EXACTLY what I got! You're right that it doesn't come to a head. It does turn red then slowly becomes smaller until it flattens out completely (which takes forever). I got one a month ago and it's still here. Good thing I can cover it up with my hair. But it's still annoying.

Hey girls smile.gif

I've been on diane 35 for a month now. My skin is still breaking out and i haven't noticed a reduction in oil  cry.gif Just need a bit of reassurance...this is quite normal, right? I was told by my gp that my skin would get worse before improving, but after having read that for a lot of people it starts working straight away, i'm beginning to have my doubts :S (like, maybe it;s not  going to work at all?)

Thanks so much for your time smile.gif