Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
balloonhead

Delna's Regime

I tried delna's method without using the ACV and i found a few days later i broke out. Someone told me that i broke out because i wasn't using the acv to even my skin pH.

I would like to know who has broken out from this regime and under what conditions? I.e. did u use all 3 products, just acv, just bs, just egg whites or a combination of some or all of them?

i broke out because i forgot to do a part of the regime and now i have 2 cyst on my cheek right next to each other but b4 that i never broke out from the regime.

what i forgot to do was the baking soda, avc part.

i did the entire thing as outlined, for....was it two full weeks? i was really hoping it would be the answer for my remaining red marks, but sadly I broke out like wild. cry.gifeusa_wall.gif

Weird, it's working for me - are you guys diluting the acv, and applying the baking soda gently? I have no active acne on my face as of now ... hopefully it stays that way. I've been on delna's thing for about a month, but probably 3 weeks actually following the instructions (I never bothered with the egg whites before).

Less medication = better results I think. I'm trying to cut back on my BP now too, but I don't know what to replace it with, BP just makes my red marks take longer and longer to fade

Oh and I did break out before, but no more than I did without the regime, so I kept going. And my skin was looking better, even if it had pimples, and delna encouraged me to keep going.

dont use eggs on your face before further researching it. i tried it a few years ago with great results-at first. then i developed cysts under the skin which i never got before. it tooks me months to recover. theres something with the eggs that cause blockage under your skin-deep in the pores. look into it further before you keep going with eggs

you should always drink loads of water if ur tryin something new, keep a bottle with you, wherever u go and keep drinking till your pee is clear.