Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

and wow, my face has never looked worse. I really dont know what to do anymore. The one day I actually go out my face gets all messed up. Happens every time too. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Im almost 20 I *need* to grow out of this! Sorry I just need to vent. mad.gif

and wow, my face has never looked worse. I really dont know what to do anymore. The one day I actually go out my face gets all messed up. Happens every time too. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Im almost 20 I *need* to grow out of this! Sorry I just need to vent.  mad.gif

and wow, my face has never looked worse. I really dont know what to do anymore. The one day I actually go out my face gets all messed up. Happens every time too. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Im almost 20 I *need* to grow out of this! Sorry I just need to vent.  mad.gif

same here buddy, happened to me. Everytime I'd go out I'd break out, worst of all there comes a time where my skin is so clear I wana show the world and by the next day or same day I start to break out. Its like a curse! Is a punishpent, I don't know why  confused.gif

Astounding.

I snowboarded yesterday and got a girls number. Now we're going today biggrin.gif I went out last night too, but didn't really give a shit what I looked like. The girls still came a flockin'....

I wish I could care less about my appearance but its pretty hard when you have 5 whiteheads just bursting out of your face its quite disturbing confused.gif

NEhow I woke up this morning and it seems that it's gotten better.... thank god I didnt get worse overnight. It'll be a while until I decide to stay out late again.... eusa_doh.gif

in my experience, in the evening you're tired, or after all night you're really tired, even if you don't feel tired, your skin is. My skin looks worse if I stay up until 2 am. Never manged to get past that point. Fall asleep no matter what.

sooooooooooooo true about goin out and lookin even worse next day. went out 2 nights ago stayed over at mates and EUGH came out in red marks and pimples on my face eusa_wall.gif