Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Speedyguy

Camellia Oil

Just wanted to let everyone know how good this stuff has been for my dark spots! I had a lot of really dark ones on my forhead for months now, and i've been using the camellia oil as moisturizer for about 2 weeks and they are barely visible. I really started to notice improvement when I took more time in rubbing it in good. I am using 100% pure camellia oil i'm sure the brand doesnt matter if anyone else wants to try it!

can you please update this and tell us how much ur marks have improved??? so after 2 weeks your red marks are gone??? this must be really good...

Just wanted to let everyone know how good this stuff has been for my dark spots! I had a lot of really dark ones on my forhead for months now, and i've been using the camellia oil as moisturizer for about 2 weeks and they are barely visible. I really started to notice improvement when I took more time in rubbing it in good. I am using 100% pure camellia oil i'm sure the brand doesnt matter if anyone else wants to try it!

I use it along with the epidermx. After using epidermx once I only have one word - WOW! The camellia oil made my face all shiny but it has helped along with the epidermx to get rid of the red marks fairly quickly. 2 weeks is a little to quick but I wouldn't be surprised to see results in as little as a month!

kk ive been using this for the past couple days and i think i see some nice improvement (but it might just be my imagination)...i havent heard that camellia oil is good for red marks which is why im kind of skeptical about speedyguy...did it really get rid of ur marks?

Very sorry I wasn't able to update this past week, I had a family emergency that needed my time (and no internet access).

Anyway, technically I have "dark spots" instead of red marks since I am tan skinned, but they are the same thing. The marks aren't completely gone yet, they are nearly gone though. I am using the silkia camellia oil from that same site posted above. I am starting to notice that if I only use 2 drops for my whole face instead of 4, it doesn't make my face look shiny so try that out too.

i stopped using this. ive checked every reliable site and nothing says that camellia oil helps hyperpigmentation. its just made for moisturizing. its breaking me out and i really doubt its helping...this sux...is there anything that helps red marks?

i stopped using this. ive checked every reliable site and nothing says that camellia oil helps hyperpigmentation. its just made for moisturizing. its breaking me out and i really doubt its helping...this sux...is there anything that helps red marks?

A couple of people on the acne board at Healthboards say that camellia oil is really helping with their ice pick scars etc when using this with epidermx it's supposed to help encourage collagen and elastin production which fills in indents and fine lines

some more info

goldportbeauty

I ordered the sample pots of epidermx and used it for the first time today and WOW my face has never been so smooth and after one application it helped diminish the redness of my two newest redmarks (only 2-3 days old) but no visible improvement in the old ones...although I didn't expect there to be

Anyway sorry about the side track but I'm thinking of trying out the camellia oil in the hopes that it will speed up the progress of smoothing out my icepicks and indents using the epidermx

Anyone got any info on this or it's helping fade red marks?