Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

is there any defining characteristic between the two?

I just cant work out whether i have pimples on my lower neck (the sensitive area) or whether they are simply razor bumps/rash.

This makes it hard to work out how to treat them

Well whether its pimples or razor bumps, they can still be treated pretty much the same way.. because they're pretty similar. Use some SA treatment on the neck bumps.

welll.... my boyfriend sometimes when he shaves on his neck gets a major razor burn Breakout... razor burn is like red bumps that tend to turn into pimples because the hair is growing back that u shaved off... a rash is more like red bumps that iTch and are really super irritated.. ive had rashes on my face before.. and they tend to get red.. then the bumps go down and u have like dry skin after... BUt just from mY bf getting the same on the neck area after shaving id say you have razor bUrn.... but Ive noticed "cordaid" << I think thats how u spell it.. takes care of everything. Put that on ur razor burn or rash and it will go away...

"life is but a dream for the dead.."