Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zikzee

100 % improvment (new pic)

I would say that's about .3mm. I had scars like that when i was 16 or 17. Might smoothen out better when you start shaving over the area.

anyone else not even see scarring??? u look fine kid - take 5 grams of b5 a day and use clearasil an u will be 100% clear

FrankY - I don't see the scars either! What scars? Looks like a little active acne (not even cystic) and a few red marks.

i would say stick to the creams man maybe it would smooth out if not u can shave it off with dermaplanning or get surgery if its bothering u but the creams id say will improve it 50 percent

He has like 2% scaring lol, itll go away with trazorac if you go on it for like 6 months i guess remove all your acne and go on minocylin.

I think he is refering to the very shallow pits and saucers on his cheeks. This type of scarring is only seen in the right lighting where the light creates shadows that make these scars more visible. Am I correct Zikzee?

yes but there are a little bit visble in any lighting, look up in the area of the ear. And regrading my acne thank for the advice but I just got the Dremalux today, so im just gonna stay with that

your scarring is not something you should concern yourself with YET. when I say yet is simply because that acne might start getting worse and making more SCARS. so I suggest taking out the acne. what do I do? (I have no acne even though I should :) ). I take tetracycline (took like 3 months to work! jeez) I also use vita K for blotchy skin (this stuff like DOES NOT allow real zits to pull in. when I say this I mean that many times I see little bumps TRY to form but then they just go away by the next day) I also take 5 g's of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) a day along with multi vitamins and awesome eating habits. I add those last 2 things only because im a severe weight trainer so I need my vitamins/good eating :D but who knows maybe those things help? anyways I actually have REAL red marks unlike you :D their fading as well though.

I also wanted to mention that I got rid of some of these type scars with elicina-no boo's or backlash please. Just stating what helped me. HTH

You call that scarring? I guess my face would be called roadkill. I really can't even see anything wrong man. And your acne, woah damn.....I wish mine was as mild as yours.

-Shawn-

it isnt medicin.. its this lamp thingie. And it seems to work good, breakouts have stopped from day one

I was have thinking for the past days... and dont you guys think that at series of 3 TCA peels will knock my scaring straight out ?

Hello50! Hello, did you have any success getting rid of these type scars with tazorac? What has been your experience with tazorac?

thanks