Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jackthebear

i look terrible and want to die.

what man? u try the methods to reduce scars and ull feel alot better man me i feel the same way man girls still hit up on me they still smile at u then u know u got something to live for man scar improvemnet theres so much options just do them all and get the best result maybe 7- percent improvemnt..acne scars are hard to treat but its not a disease that kills u man ace should scar nor should it kill theres help man i recomend u go to a docrotro and get an antidepressant that way u can open ur eyes better

Jack,

I am truly sorry you're hurting so bad. I know how deep the pain runs and I am sure most of us here or not all, have felt this way at one time or another. That's one positive aspect of having this board, we can all symphathize with one anothers agony and hurts.

I know words can't mend or undo a broken heart, but remember that things can change for the better, just give it time and patience. There are many options and treatments available, so don't give up hope. Think of this as a long term goal that you're working towards, but remember it's going to take time and perseverance.

I do hope you feel better and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. ((hugs))

hi lad, i share the same feeling with you. but i dun think andy body can understand how i feel. I think if i decide to commit suicide, i will hurt people whom love me and make some sick people happy. Besides that i believe time will help scars to heal.

I can definetly relate to what you are feeling, i don't like my scars one bit.

I know that i can't get rid of them all but i know that they can be reduced to aproximitly 60-70 procent if under go a couple of treatments! Contact your closest dermolagist for more information! They are there to help!

But one thing i have been thinking of the past couple days is if there are so many with acne and scars appear from them why don't they inform teenagers how to treat them a a earlier stage or get the school nurse to help them to get the treatment they need to avoid scaring!!! Just a thought, cause it would g et rid of alot of suffering for people i todays sociaty!

Anti-depressants might help you a bit but they do nothing for the physical scarring. I wouldn't use them basically because i don't take drugs. I don't care what sort they are. I took acne pills for 2-3 years and they probably did more harm than good. Hey i am depressed to but i want to feel my pain and suffering, which I inflicted on myself, and not go around taking pills which pump chemicals in my brain altering the way i think and feel.

yo don't worry man..

sometimes i find girls taht has acne is still pretty.. same thing for guys, i'm sure some guys with acne is still good looking.

yo trust me, i've seen people with clear skin, but for some reason, they r not attractive. and i've seen people with acne and still attractive.

but it doesn't really matter. its how u act around people and what u say that matters. trust me, when u smile and u do good things for other people, people will see u differently.

i have alot of scars on my forehead.. its gross but i don't really care. i just wear a hat or somthing.

is your acne that bad?, why don't u tell us about it.

Jack - So sorry you are feeling so down right now - please just try and concentrate on some of your good points - being sad will not help you to achieve anything - please do your best to change how you feel about yourself. Have you considered any emotional therapy?

PM me if you want to chat - I am a good listener.

sorry about that previous post last night. I was feeling especially self-pitying. It seems to happen about once every month. I reminisce about just three years ago when all that bad scarring happened. I can remember where most of them came from, when they happened and how. It seems so stupid that those ill-timed picks, etc. can cause such grief and regret. My scarring is not good nor is it terrible; I would call it moderate. I have mostly small icepick scars, and many of them. I've been trying different things to try to improve it. But after a year of trying both do-it-yourself and going to dermatologists, I've seen no results, and made some worse. I used to have pretty bad acne, though that's cleared up mostly. The acne used to get me down, but it never got me THAT down.. i'd always assumed it would clear up, and now it has mostly resolved itself (though not totally). but with the scarring, it's so futile. nothing works. i've heard maybe 2% success stories and everyone else just tries on. But I guess that's the only choice I have.

No problems Jack. Even I get down about my scars now and again, but I do everything I can to keep myself going.