*Stays flawless all day without fading or wearing away

*Natural-matte finish that lasts 16 hours

*Ideal for normal, combination or oily skin

*Oil-free

*Fragrance-free

*SPF 6 protection

*No animal, vegetable or mineral oil

*Non-Comedogenic (won't clog pores)

This stuff covers like a charm if you blend it in with a dabbing motion. When it dried I splashed my face with water and it trickled off! It comes off with water & cleanser. I apply MAC Studio Fix over it to lighten the color. I love it. eusa_angel.gif

user posted image

lol, hazelnut

But back to thorn, i use both revlon colorstay the original and the new light one that comes in a pump bottle, i couldn't imagine putting another foundation over it unless i am planning on stopping bullets with my face.

Guest *Clara

WELL I have very oily skin during the day and it doesn't melt off. eusa_hand.gif

LOL , Thorn, I really shouldn't talk, i'm just teasin' you girl, Imyself use an anti-shine then put on the revlon colorstay stay natural in the pump in color Buff than put on powder in ivory,lol so ill just shut my mouth, but i agree with you, it does a good job if you have oily skin, and if you do get a shine starting up just blot it with the oil absorbing sheets, and it still looks great!

I use Revlon Colorstay and sometimes into the day my skin looks oily. When it does, I just use one of those Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing sheets and - yay! - no more oiliness! It doesn't disturb makeup either.

*sigh*

*dreams about oil absorbing strips*

So many here are happy with the colorstay, so I decided to give it a try.....Yuk! my face was like an oil slick an hour after applied it...and it turned orange on me too..I havent had that happen to me with a foundation in a looong time..

So many here are happy with the colorstay, so I decided to give it a try.....Yuk! my face was like an oil slick an hour after applied it...and it turned orange on me too..I havent had that happen to me with a foundation in a looong time..

I tried the Colorstay last year, I can't remember the color I bought because I returned it....no, didnt use any powder to set it...I do remember that...oh, and it also made my skin itch....perhaps, I was just allergic to it.

I heard it smears off easily. True?

Also, if you don't mind me asking [thorn],

if your skin is clear why are you wearing heavy foundations?

Is the MAC one you use really thick?

I used this foundation and I love the coverage. But the problem I seem to be having is that it'll change colors throughout the day or if my face is really dry/oily. It'll match my skintone for an hour and then when i start to get oily, it'll change orange. Not good. I can't go lighter or i'll look like a ghost and I can't find any other foundation that stays on as long and covers as much.

I'm just looking forward to the day when i don't have to wear this crap, it's such a chore.