Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted

Hey guys, when i was younger, say about 5yrs ago, i had severe acne, and over came it with the help of accutane without scarring at all, like it was badd-ass, nwo i ahve'nt had a pimple in 5yrs life wuz great till DEC. it was exam time at uni, and as usual i grew a beard out, but this time instead of for 2months or so the beard started from the begning of school till the end the full 4months.....

the beard got really long and messed up my skin causing severe hyperpigmenation, which is really visible and depressing, i'm a guy, and i can't stand 2 show my face ne more.... ninja.gif i feel really depressed, but not that depressed. Ne who....i'm using the baking soda, vinegar scheme for the redmarks left, and i dunno what 2 do with the hyperpig. i use hydroquinon but it aint working! ne advice the fastest method plz? cost no bar! but the least down time...so a good balance of all.

SOrry for making u read my pathetic and meaning less post.

Posted

just got back from the docs. went to get stevomycine, she said it is a form of acne...so lets c how this goes

Posted

Did you know there's a whole forum on this site dedicated to Hyperpigmentation? You might want to check it out and see what others say works for them.