Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone.

It's very hard for me to talk about my acne and scars, even if it's here. I just wish that I wouldn't even have to think about it. It's even hard for me to look in the mirror because if I hate what I see, I will have a really bad day.

I have never been in a relationship at 23 years of age, and I don't think I will ever be emotionally stable to be in one. Plus, I don't think anyone will ever be attracted to me. I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

I hate my life, and it sucks being me. Sometimes I wish that I was someone else.

P.S. You know what is sad? I have an online friend and he has never seen a picture of me. We've known each other for about 4 years now. Sometimes I feel like losing touch just because I don't have the guts to show him a picture of me. Besides, I hate taking pictures!

Keep browsing around the forms dude, there's a cure out there for you; look into changing your diet, better skincare or a different treatment

Everyone in this forum is here to help, and almost all of us have felt exactly like you feel at some time

There's a way forward dude, be happy smile.gif

If you want to show your mate a picture, get a web cam. The resolution is usually poor on those things and they wont be able to see any scars.

If your friend is a guy i don't think he'll really care what you look like, since you're a guy too, right? I mean, if you guys have been talking for four years, then you're both pretty close so i doubt he'll let physical appearance get in the way of your friendship. Also, take the above guy's advice and use photoshop on your pic!

Hello everyone.

It's very hard for me to talk about my acne and scars, even if it's here. I just wish that I wouldn't even have to think about it. It's even hard for me to look in the mirror because if I hate what I see, I will have a really bad day.

I have never been in a relationship at 23 years of age, and I don't think I will ever be emotionally stable to be in one. Plus, I don't think anyone will ever be attracted to me. I'm sorry but that is how I feel.

I hate my life, and it sucks being me. Sometimes I wish that I was someone else.

Thank you everyone for your replies. Right now I am an emotional mess, but I know that I'll overcome my sadness because I always do. Life is hard to deal with sometimes.

Regarding the picture, I would rather my friend see the real me, and not an airbrushed version. If we meet in person, there is no way I can airbrush myself hehe!