Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey guys,

I have a quick question. I currently have moderate to Severe acne and decided to just leave my face alone since 3 weeks ago. I was just wondering if you guys think this is a good idea. I noticed that there are a few more new spots on my face. I really want the skin to heal on its own. Do you guys think I should keep this method? I don't want to feel regretful if my acne becomes worse by not doing anything. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks.

Yea, i've been seeing a derm but I feel that its a waste of time. I've tried antibiotics but had no positive results. Oh yea, I forgot to mention that I don't produce oil anymore and my skin doesn't feel dry. Isn't this a good sign?

Hey guys,

I have a quick question.  I currently have moderate to Severe acne and decided to just leave my face alone since 3 weeks ago.  I was just wondering if you guys think this is a good idea.  I noticed that there are a few more new spots on my face.  I really want the skin to heal on its own.  Do you guys think I should keep this method?  I don't want to feel regretful if my acne becomes worse by not doing anything.  Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks.

I dunnno...for me...in the summer...i am totally clear and i dont use anything on my skin....its awesome...not having to worry to put anything on your face

but in the winter..i start to break out...and leaving it alone isnt an option for me..because in the winter..your skin naturally dries from the outside weather...we arent getting as much sun, we tend to stay in more...so the amount of nutrients we get from the sun decrease...therefore...people in the winter usually need to moisturize more than they usually do or seek mild treatment....HOWEVER....everyone's skin is different and this is just my personal experience and opinion...

yea freal, im the same way. summer my face is mad strait, but in winter it goes to hell. i gotta use so much moisturizer and chapstick. it sucks.

Winter cos of the central heating, being indoors, lack of sunlight etc, your skin is bound to be worse. This is why I have always wondered about using a tanning centre to help the skin along every once in a while, however I've never been too sure about it.

As for your acne, eclipse, have you tried vitamin B5 or Roaccutane? I'd try B5 before Roaccutane, but both have been known to give excellent results.