Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thomas69

when yur down.. what music do u listen 2?

Beatles - Let it be

U2 - Beautiful Day, One tree hill, with or without you, I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Delerium - Silence

Sarah McLachlan - World on fire

bob dylan - knockin on heavens door

moby - porcelain, why does my heart feel so bad

etc etc etc lots more smile.gif

i personally like depressing music when i'm down.....

so my list looks like this:

nick drake

elliot smith

death cab for cutie

bright eyes

doves

iron and wine

the beatles

damien rice

the cure

and for some reason, everytime i'm depressive or suicidal i always put on joy division.

If I'm frustrated and need to vent, Pantera is the best medicine. If I'm sad, I don't really try to pick myself up. I listen to sad music to help purge me... get it out, then I can move on.

If I'm feeling really down and want to feel better, I put on Bright Eyes (Lifted, not his older stuff) and Zwan

If I'm feeling really down and want to wallow in self-pity, I listen to Bright Eyes (his older stuff, you can't get more depressing than that!)

If I'm feeling really down and want to convert my sadness into anger, I listen to Hell is for Heroes

If I want to feel psychotic, I listen to selected songs by the Smashing Pumpkins.

Other stuff for gloomy days:

Yo La Tengo

Belle & Sebastian

The Eels

Deathcab for Cutie

Elliot Smith

Radiohead

Nirvana

Athlete - it always manages to cheers me up and sometimes feeder they were amazing in concert and it brings back happy memories

Guest Keeley

either, Delta Goodrem's songs or Blackeyed peas... they always make me feel better! eusa_angel.gif

As if you couldn't tell by my username- Evanescence, of course. Amazing music. (There's more out there then just "Fallen," people. Find some of their older stuff and you will be blown away, I swear).

Anyways... Coldplay, Creed, Sarah McLachlan, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Dido...they're all great, too.

Beatles - Let it be

U2 - Beautiful Day, One tree hill, with or without you, I still haven't found what I'm looking for

Delerium - Silence

As if you couldn't tell by my username- Evanescence, of course. Amazing music. (There's more out there then just "Fallen," people. Find some of their older stuff and you will be blown away, I swear).

Anyways... Coldplay, Creed, Sarah McLachlan, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Dido...they're all great, too.

Beatles - Let it be

Delerium - Silence