Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thomas69

when yur down.. what music do u listen 2?

okay well sometimes music that is a joke can be really good! but yea my mom is a german teacher and she listens to ramm stein...and her last name is stein...whoa now

I <3 Rammstein. The guy's voice is so deep and scary it sends chills down my spine. Plus their concerts are great. Tons of FIRE.

Power Metal: I like Nightwish..I love their ballads like "Swanheart" , "Sleeping Sun", "Forever Yours" ...Tarja's voice is just lovely..

Melodic Metal stuff like In Flames (old stuff of course): "Ordinary Story", "Embody the Invisible" "Only for the weak", "Wayfarer" ..and their solos kick ass!

Trance/Chillout/Ambient: ATB (addicted to music , No silence), Chicane (all albums!), VA Chillout Erotic Sessions, VA Erotic Lounge vol 1-2, Paul Van Dyk, Blank and Jones.

and also some latin music like Alejandro Sanz (Spain), Ive Mendes (Brazil), Silvio Rodriguez (Cuba), Pablo Milanes (Cuba).

YOU REALLY THINK RAMMSTEIN ARE A JOKE??? YOUR A JOKE! YOU ARE!

*cries in corner*

POSTAL SERVICE..... haha they are from seattle, i am from seattle.... they are gooood.

YOU REALLY THINK RAMMSTEIN ARE A JOKE??? YOUR A JOKE! YOU ARE!

*cries in corner*

POSTAL SERVICE..... haha they are from seattle, i am from seattle.... they are gooood.