Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Married2AGamer

JLynneCosmetics

this mineral makeup is by far the best i've ever tried ,and i've tried alot.the colors are great .for the first time i can say i like my skin...omg ppl you have to-have to try this makeup.jlynne thank you soooooooooooo much!! eusa_dance.gif

cry.gif wow, all of these good reviews about this, i am having a fit, i made an order of a whole mess of samples,from foundation, translucent powder, blush and eyeshadows, i have to wait 7 days for my check to clear,feels like i'll never get it, and i am so siked to try this out already!

I have to get pay-pal!

Wow 7 days? sad.gif But the wait will be worth it once you get the samples...they are great!!!! I loved all the samples I got, especially the blush!!!! wub.gif

How's the coverage on it?

I was thinking of trying it out.

I like sheer-medium coverage.

her minerals are definitely sheer - medium. But like the other poster said, as you put more layers on - the more coverage you get, although they still look really natural. I was pretty impressed as well and plan to order the full sizes soon.

This stuff really sounds like the perfect makeup! Can anyone give me her website? I really want to try this stuff out. I've never used mineral make-up before. Is it hard to apply? Is there a trick to it?

This is the URL: http://jlynnecosmetics.com/

it isn't too hard to apply, you just need to practice a bit. you blend a bit into the bristles of your brush, tap off excess, & then buff it onto your face in small circles. starting with just a little & then building up is the biggest tip i can give you. i ordered a bit, but am finding that it doesn't really cover my huge pores as well as i would like it to.. you should try it though, jlynne has a variety of colors & the samples are cheap.

i love this makeup!you can also apply it wet,i use a q-tip dip it in water then in the minerals,i apply it like a concealer on my spots then i use a dry brush for all over coverage it works wonders wet ...i will never go back to any other foundation!

Anyone had any trouble with breakouts?

I ordered several samples, loved the color/coverage, but had a bit of a breakout. I am relocating to another state at the moment so my stress level is HIGH and I'm not sure if it was the minerals or me...lol! I plan on giving them another go and will know for sure. Just wondering if you guys had any problems.

Anyone had any trouble with breakouts?

I ordered several samples, loved the color/coverage, but had a bit of a breakout. I am relocating to another state at the moment so my stress level is HIGH and I'm not sure if it was the minerals or me...lol! I plan on giving them another go and will know for sure. Just wondering if you guys had any problems.

i have a few big pores and slight indents, does this makeup do anything to cover those....I really hope it won't accentuate them cry.gif

I've been a slave to liquid foundation for years but I just ordered some of Jlynne's foundation. How do you apply it?! Can I use a makeup sponge, dampen it, dip it in the minerals and then apply? I'm usually pretty makeup-savvy but this all-powder business kinda throws me off! Any and all help would be appreciated!

I've been a slave to liquid foundation for years but I just ordered some of Jlynne's foundation.  How do you apply it?!  Can I use a makeup sponge, dampen it, dip it in the minerals and then apply?  I'm usually pretty makeup-savvy but this all-powder business kinda throws me off!  Any and all help would be appreciated!

I'm on Accutane so my skin is more dry than anything else right now. Does mineral make-up leave a powdery finish? I just want to look as natural as possible and can't stand that powdery look like make-up is caked on.

I'm on Accutane so my skin is more dry than anything else right now.  Does mineral make-up leave a powdery finish?  I just want to look as natural as possible and can't stand that powdery look like make-up is caked on.

[email protected]

My name is glory i saw your profile

today at www.acne.org and became intrested in you,i

will also like to know you more,and

if you can send an email to my email

address,i will give you my pictures

here is my email address

([email protected]) I believe we

can move from here! Awaiting for your

mail to my emai1_ address above.

Miss glory

PLS PLS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL