Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alaskacne

what color to drink?

Amazing how many immature kids there are here. Do some research on drinking urine to see the potential benefits. It's obviously not for everyone, but there are many who swear it does alot of good. It makes me angry when silly kids abuse others for trying something they are uneducated on because it's not "normal" As for your question, i can't see the colour making much diffrence really, apart from the smell....

Guest SmittinKitten

What’s in urine?

Urine, 95% of which is water, 2.5% of which is urea, and 2.5% of which is a mixture of minerals, salts, hormones, and enzymes, is not a toxic waste product. Urine is a blood byproduct and though it contains some body waste, it is non-toxic. In 1975, Dr. A.H. Free, published his book Urinalysis in Clinical Laboratory Practice, in which he presents a few critical nutrients found in urine:

Alanine, total ..... 38 mg/day

Arginine, total ..... 32 mg/day

Ascorbic acid ..... 30 mg/day

Allantoin ..... 12 mg/day

Amino acids, total ..... 2.1 g/day

Bicarbonate ..... 140 mg/day

Biotin ..... 35 mg/day

Calcium ..... 23 mg/day

Creatinine ..... 1.4 mg/day

Cystine ..... 120 mg/day

Dopamine ..... 0.40 mg/day

Epinephrine ..... 0.01 mg/day

Folic acid ..... 4 mg/day

Glucose ..... 100 mg/day

Glutamic acid ..... 308 mg/day

Glycine ..... 455 mg/day

Inositol ..... 14 mg/day

Iodine ..... 0.25 mg/day

Iron ..... 0.5 mg/day

Lysine, total ..... 56 mg/day

Magnesium ..... 100 mg/day

Manganese ..... 0.5 mg/day

Methionine, total ..... 10 mg/day

Nitrogen, total ..... 15 g/day

Ornithine ..... 10 mg/day

Pantothenic acid ..... 3 mg/day

Phenylalanine ..... 21 mg/day

Phosphorus, organic .....9 mg/day

Potassium ..... 2.5 mg/day

Proteins, total ..... 5 mg/day

Riboflavin ..... 0.9 mg/day

Tryptophan, total ..... 28 mg/day

Tyrosine, total ..... 50 mg/day

Urea ..... 24.5 mg/day

Vitamin B6 ..... 100 mg/day

Vitamin B12 ..... 0.03 mg/day

Zinc ..... 1.4 mg/day

The following are the average quantities of various substances, in 100 milliliters of urine as reported in Introduction to Biochemistry by Dr. Pharon:

Substance Milligrams

1] Urea nitrogen

2] Urea

3] Creatinin nitrogen

4] Creatinin

5] Uric acid nitrogen

6] Uric acid

7] Amino nitrogen

8] Ammonia nitrogen

9] Sodium

10] Potassium

11] Calcium

12] Magnesium

13] Chloride

14] Total sulphate

15] Inorganic sulphate

16] Inorganic phosphate

17] N/10 acid

Some other important urine constituents are:

Enzymesâ€â€

Amylase (diastase).

Lactic dehydrogenate (L. D. H.).

Leucine amino-peptidase (L. A. P.).

Urokinase.

Hormonesâ€â€

Catechol amines.

Hydroxy-steroids.

17-Catosteroids.

Erythropoietine.

Adenylate cyclase.

Prostaglandin's.

Sex hormones.

wink.gif

Guest Keeley

Urine come OUT of your body for a reason... I will say no more. eusa_whistle.gif

First off Urine has been used by the Inuit, Eskimos, and other northern Indigenous people for various things as well as washing hair. They would also drink their urine after consuming Amanita Muscaria (trippy mushroom) to enlongate the effect. since the toxins from the mushroom would pass through their urine, they would drink it and take those toxins back in(therefore a much longer trip). And considering alaskacne is from ALASKA, then perhaps he is of Native American descent. If this is the case, then everyone who responded negatively are racist bigots. If not the case then you're still immature idiots. there are so many differences between cultures in the world, that if a little thing like drinking urine gets to you, THEN YOU ARE PATHETIC. wake up and realize everyones not like you. with that said, good luck alaskacne, I hope youre acne clears up.

Guest OnlyJoe
First off Urine has been used by the Inuit, Eskimos, and other northern Indigenous people for various things as well as washing hair.  They would also drink their urine after consuming Amanita Muscaria (trippy mushroom) to enlongate the effect.  since the toxins from the mushroom would pass through their urine, they would drink it and take those toxins back in(therefore a much longer trip).  And considering alaskacne is from ALASKA, then perhaps he is of Native American descent.  If this is the case, then everyone who responded negatively are racist bigots.  If not the case then you're still immature idiots.  there are so many differences between cultures in the world, that if a little thing like drinking urine gets to you, THEN YOU ARE PATHETIC.  wake up and realize everyones not like you.  with that said, good luck alaskacne, I hope youre acne clears up.

I am not narrow minded! I am VERY educated thank you very much.... if you think that drinking your own piss is the way to go.... then that is your business!

well then keeley, why dont you shut your mouth and let him do it.

anyone who HASNT studied this listen up, idiots. evil.gif

all of the undesireable waste materials are excreted through your shit, not your urine...in a little thing called bile. urine however is extremely sterile and full of vitamins that were water soluable and among other vitamins that your body did not need at the time therefore got rid of them. drinking your urine gives your body an accurate reading of what its making and what it needs to make more of, as well as what we need to put in it. im not quite sure how it does this but it does. i happen to know quite a few people who have miraculously cured their ailments due to this as well as...what?...u guessed it ACNE! eusa_clap.gif its called urine therapy and it has been practiced for THOUSANDS of years for positive effects in the body. and guess what? millions of asians do this...they just wouldnt admit to it. do you know why so many people have done this for so many years? BECAUSE IT WORKS. eusa_wall.gif

so research it or shut your immature faces.

BTW, its best to drink clear i presume. that i dont know.

this poster did nothing to anyone and wanted some information from people who knew what they were talking about and instead a bunch of little f*@ks posted and made him feel bad

research it in google...its called urine therapy.

so while the rest of you are posting immature comments, those of us who want clear skin can try this and finally achieve it.

another reason i know this is because my great grandma and grandma did this until they died, i dont know about my grandma practiced this all of her life and died at 93. people always used to mistake her for my mom because she had such beautiful skin, she looked like she was 30 or 40!

Why you all getting so upset and defensive? Its as if alaskacne had suggested biting off a chickens head and drinkin its blood! Can't personally see the difference between drinkin your own wee and lickin a cut thats bleeding or letting sweat drip into your mouth when you're workin out - its all just body fluids for gods sake! Sorry to lower the tone, but what about oral sex? surely thats just as gross as urine therapy (if not more so - lots more bacteria involved in that guys!), plus your gettin intimate with someone juices, not just your own.

Urine is comletely sterile, there is nothing toxic about it (as long as you are healthy and don't have a urinary tract infection of course) and there are many health benefits, esp when you drink it first thing in the morning,so lets cut out the retentive, prudish b*****t , and give people that have got the bo***ks to be openminded and radical in their healthly living methods a break, I mean its fine to have a laugh, but when poeple start getting insulting then then they need to be treated like the single celled organisms that they are - come back alaskacne, don't be scared off by all the amoebas on this thread!!!

piss is full of toxins, you want to remove toxins from your body not put them back in.

Drinking piss is nonsense, its not a cure for acne or any other ailment.

Drinking piss will probably make your breath smell too.

Guest Keeley
well then keeley, why dont you shut your mouth and let him do it.

Guest Keeley
this topic should have been dumped a long time ago.

Guest Amy Lee

Easy Keeley...Be the sweet angel that I know you are eusa_angel.gif

Guest Keeley
Keeley is not a sweet angel, dont let her kid you. She is a very very bad girl.

Guest Keeley
Easy Keeley...Be the sweet angel that I know you are eusa_angel.gif

Guest Amy Lee
Keeley is not a sweet angel, dont let her kid you. She is a very very bad girl.

I WONT SHUT MY MOUTH, only when my doctor tells me that drinking wee is a good idea, only then MIGHT I accept it, as an ideology... But I still wouldnt do it.

I come from a family of medic's and not one of them have suggested drinking your own piss a good idea.

Duh, this IS a HOLISTC health board, like ALTERNATIVE medicine eusa_wall.gif !! Have you not noticed that most of the people here are trying to avoid conventional medicine and the 'wisdom' of the orthodox medical establishment that your family are part of? What the hell are you doing on this board anyway, or did you just fancy taking the piss (scuz the pun) and getting on your ill - informed soapbox?? Alternative health is all about being open to new and unconventional ideas...

If you people are so sure about "urine therapy" post some evidence to backup your conspiracy crap?? If it was at all good in any such way, i think medical test would have proven it but obviously THERE IS NONE. Keeley would be the ideal person who would have a say in this.

Guest Keeley
Duh, this IS a HOLISTC health board, like ALTERNATIVE medicine  eusa_wall.gif !! Have you not noticed that most of the people here are trying to avoid conventional medicine and the 'wisdom' of the orthodox medical establishment that your family are part of? What the hell are you doing on this board anyway, or did you just fancy taking the piss (scuz the pun) and getting on your ill - informed soapbox?? Alternative health is all about being open to new and unconventional ideas...

Guest Keeley
If you people are so sure about "urine therapy" post some evidence to backup your conspiracy crap??  If it was at all good in any such way, i think medical test would have proven it but obviously THERE IS NONE. Keeley would be the ideal person who would have a say in this.

No offense but I'm not gonna drink anything that might contain my future children. Hate to have them start growing inside me.

Anyways I was just wondering how urine is so sterile? I was reading about old ways of getting of prison cells and into prison hospitals. The inmates would cut themselves, minor cut and then rub urine into the wound. They said infection started right away and became serious enough to send them to the medic ward.

Besides the benificial aspects of urine drinking, aren't there bad sides to it also. It may give you all those vitamins and minerals and stuff but what about the toxins it contains?

Anyways if you are gonna drink urine maybe mixing it with some water. I can't stand the smell of mine, and drinking I would puke before it got within 1 foot of my mouth. But mixing clear urine with water might make it less....smelly and easier to go down.

Has anyone ever tried eating their own feces...Monkeys and apes do it and they look pretty big and strong...Hairy, but good physique eusa_dance.gif (last part was a joke)

P.S. Aren't there some sick fetishes for all this eating and drinking. Maybe we could contact them and ask how well it works?