Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I wish it was that easy to feel better lol

yay tomorrow is my day off!!

=) meh I tried

how's your school work etc i don't start til march :doh:

school work will start to get rough in the next 1-2 weeks.

though, right now field placements are a bitch!!

so ur going to be doing school during the summer??

ahhh what are field placements?

im starting in march unfortunately =( I wanted to start sooner but financial aid doesn't start til march so.....=(

ah like an workstudy? that's good that since it's nice experience for sure

good job =) even tho u aren't being paid

HEYYYY!! where the hell have you been!!??

How r u? I hope ur not on here cuz the pimples came back *crossing fingers*

I've been pretty good, busy with school though :( did u hear that our friend hooked me up with sum "vitamins", or in other words, candies? ;)

ahahah i've been told about it lol!

yes, the pimples came back after 7 months. just tiny bumps, but i don't want it to get worse, so i'll be back on the candies in a week's time (i hope).

hi been reading your log...

i got jack black intense therepy as lip balm, is extensive at 12$ but the best i have seen anywhere, it is supposed to be for men but whatever

Alright....I think it's safe to say that I am now getting the side affects from my vitamins. I have taken a total of 10 now.....

I barely have any oil, which I guess is the reason why my skin is peeling, even though I moisturize like crazy!! My lips are really starting to get messed up!!! I also have experienced backaches with no real explanation as to why I am getting them. My eyes are FUCKED!!! And I am breaking into some random rashes on my arms and chest. It's like eczema or something, which I have never ever had in my entire life. ugh

I still get zits here and there, but I only have 1 bad one at the moment. I am trying to be gentle and patient, cuz I know if I try to mess with it, I can permanently sqrew up my face.

Alright....I think it's safe to say that I am now getting the side affects from my vitamins. I have taken a total of 10 now.....

I barely have any oil, which I guess is the reason why my skin is peeling, even though I moisturize like crazy!! My lips are really starting to get messed up!!! I also have experienced backaches with no real explanation as to why I am getting them. My eyes are FUCKED!!! And I am breaking into some random rashes on my arms and chest. It's like eczema or something, which I have never ever had in my entire life. ugh

I still get zits here and there, but I only have 1 bad one at the moment. I am trying to be gentle and patient, cuz I know if I try to mess with it, I can permanently sqrew up my face.

:doh: moisturize alot =p I have to take alotta eye drops to my eyes are bleh.........yeah the rashes on my arms and legs are annoying esp when it's cold you gotta moisturize that to =( feels like crap when you do but it helps that stuff

how many u have left? im only down to like 16 =(

Can you order some stuff from drugstore.com? they ahve eucerin there I just ordered like 4 diff things

anywhoo gl! :pray:

are they going to be from the Philippines, or wherever the heck they came from last time??

....unless our friend will make a trip to the derm for u lol

this one is coming from India, i believe. :ninja:

:doh: moisturize alot =p I have to take alotta eye drops to my eyes are bleh.........yeah the rashes on my arms and legs are annoying esp when it's cold you gotta moisturize that to =( feels like crap when you do but it helps that stuff

how many u have left? im only down to like 16 =(

Can you order some stuff from drugstore.com? they ahve eucerin there I just ordered like 4 diff things

anywhoo gl! :pray:

but the thing is, I do moisturize a lot :( i even take oil baths!

I think I have to go to a derm or at least my doc for some cream to fix these rashes. Though cetaphil worked for my sis when she had this problem. but I hate that crap.

I have 20 left. I'll be finished within the next couple months.

I'm not really for the whole ordering offline. Also considering the fact I don't have a credit card

are they going to be from the Philippines, or wherever the heck they came from last time??

....unless our friend will make a trip to the derm for u lol

this one is coming from India, i believe. :ninja:

lol, well good luck with that

Is it okay to drink a lot while on accutane :wacko:

shit

Is it okay to drink a lot while on accutane :wacko:

shit

my booklet I read said not to drink on accutane because the accutane already is like abusing your liver

and also your (triglyceride) fatty blood levels go up alot since the alcohol your drinking raises it.......so I wouldn't drink at all

so if you drink try only a little i guess =)

have a great weekend

Day 4

Yup, slowly another improvement. Today I am going to add-in my facial steamer, apricot scrub, and tbs mask. I only noticed one new pimple, but its like near my ear, and my hair covers it. yay! The skin that is untouched by zits, looks soooo good. Even my pores seem smaller, which I think i'll give credit to my Biore Astringent. Still, the blackheads in my nose are prominent. There not like big or anything, and really obnoxious, but still, its like there very small but they all are there! and urgh! Like I try steaming my nose, and then squeezing them out (yuck)....and then followed by an astringent. But then there noticable again like the next day. I dunoo.... maybe if I get a facial or something??? My preexisting zits are definitely shrinking and lightening up...some starting to slightly flake off. I am very happy with my new regime. My goal is by March 1, 05 to be very limited to breakouts. Crossing my fingers!!!!!

Before I went on prescription meds, I used a glycolic toner-ish thing & that cleared up the blackheads on my nose really well. After I stopped using it, they came back. Now, I've been on Differin for a month & I haven't had a blackhead since about the second week of using it! Some people say it doesn't work well on blackheads, but it's worked wonders on mine (even my couple DEEP DEEP blackheads).

15th "vitamin"

and all I have to say is... my lips and skin suck :(

awww =( like how bad? happy to see your still around tho =) everything else going good I hope?

take care! not long til pitchers and catchers

Wedding crashers was funny I thought.

I liked wedding crashers. Has anyone seen that. Very funny.

overrated :confused:

hello michelle! how are you?

15th "vitamin"

awww =( like how bad? happy to see your still around tho =) everything else going good I hope?

take care! not long til pitchers and catchers

well my skin actually isn't so bad at the moment. It's just several marks that are taking forever to disappear. My lips...I guess I have it somewhat under control. They have their good/bad days :S

but gosh..my back is really bothering me. I didn't actually think I would be affected...looks like I was wrong.

I am sooo excited for the Jays!!!!!!!! ugh I can't wait any longer!!! I'm going to try and get tickets for the Phillies!!

15th "vitamin"

how long has it been michelle?

I think its like 7 weeks...since jan 6

The key "mouisturize". A lot. Lots and lots!!

Ha ha team canada just lost against the swiss in hockey. Oh that's not good.

The Canadian hockey team was an embarrassment. I am extremely disapointed. I just hate hockey all together now. C'MON BASEBALL!! oh, and don't worry...I moisturize like a fiend!!! I have resorted to vaseline...eeww gross!!!!