Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I popped my second pill lastnight ....

feels like forever waiting every 3 days. I was so tempted to take the second one the following day :S

I still have this issue with dryness. It is so so so uncomfortable. It feels like I have a clay mask one my face. Even my eye balls are dry! So I keep packin on the moisturizer, and my skin continues to get clogged.

I still have those marks! They are healing at en exteremly slow pace :( I am afraid it's never going to go away ;(

patience is a virtue ;)

but any other problems yet? your lips drying out yet? (that's when you know it's kicking in) headaches etc?

but good luck with your vitamin pill =)

I shall be patient with my vitamins ;)

nah, I guess I wont feel the effects for a lil while longer. I probably wont even recognize them because I already experience them on a daily basis (i.e. dryness, headaches, body aches, tiredness, etc..)

meh...just want my forehead to go back to normal, I want my zits to stop popping up, and I want these damn huge uncoverable marks on my face to go away!!! URGH!

at least I have tomorrow off.

Took my third vitamin yesterday!!

My big marks are still slowly fading.

I am getting pimples in unusual places (middle forehead, near eyes...)

My dryness is getting better. It's not 100%, but it has improved a lot, and I think the jojoba oil and got2B mask have helped the most. As well, I started to do short steaming sessions which may have contributed to the boost of moisture.

Took my third vitamin yesterday!!

My big marks are still slowly fading.

I am getting pimples in unusual places (middle forehead, near eyes...)

My dryness is getting better. It's not 100%, but it has improved a lot, and I think the jojoba oil and got2B mask have helped the most. As well, I started to do short steaming sessions which may have contributed to the boost of moisture.

good to hear :clap: (well that the big ones are slowly fading anyway ;) )

Ive been reading up on the jojobo oil on makeupalley.com site lol i may get that

keep it up lol

Someone plz tell me I am wrong....but is St. Ives medicated scrub being discontinued?? :S man I luv that stuff

doesn't look like it =) Im sure you could always get it online tho if worst comes to worst

I tried the St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub twice and it made me breakout big time. Now I just keep it very simple and try to never touch or let anything touch my face besides the products.

Someone plz tell me I am wrong....but is St. Ives medicated scrub being discontinued?? :S man I luv that stuff

doesn't look like it =) Im sure you could always get it online tho if worst comes to worst

hhhmm it's just that they haven't been selling it at wal-mart for a long time now.

I tried the St. Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub twice and it made me breakout big time. Now I just keep it very simple and try to never touch or let anything touch my face besides the products.

sorry to hear that....

the medicated version works excellent for me in the warmer months. It really helped clear me up.

Once I stopped using it, I started breaking out more :(

Just popped my fifth "vitamin"

So those marks are STILL fading. I wasn't lying when I said they would take forever to disappear. I'm sure by next month they will be gone.

And my freakin forehead is still tight and dry, as well looks like leather!!

I can't stand the feeling!! The only time it goes away is when I steam, and that only lasts for about an hour!

I haven't got any new major zits, mostly just little ones popping up in random spots...especially on my forehead. MAybe the effects from the vitamins?? not sure..

Just popped my fifth "vitamin"

So those marks are STILL fading. I wasn't lying when I said they would take forever to disappear. I'm sure by next month they will be gone.

And my freakin forehead is still tight and dry, as well looks like leather!!

I can't stand the feeling!! The only time it goes away is when I steam, and that only lasts for about an hour!

I haven't got any new major zits, mostly just little ones popping up in random spots...especially on my forehead. MAybe the effects from the vitamins?? not sure..

I know it sounds weird since my skin was crappy oily ........but I actually had to moisturize my face all over =)

yah luckily i didn't experience the dreaded "vitamin breakout" .....I think normally it takes 4 weeks tho for it to start .............but since your taking such a small bit don't think you should get one

let's hope ur right!!! *crossing fingers*

though, my lips have been bugging me. Any recommendations for a lip baml? Blistex medicated version and body shop hemp are not working

body shop hemp? =)

I use aquaphor IPB Image

eucerin

bought it at my grocery place for like hmm.....8 bucks for like a pretty big one to last a long time works great!

if u want i can mail u some if u cann't find any where u r

Wow, I just hallucinated a "closed" image on this thread. That was like turning on the tv to pictures of aliens landing on the lawn of the white house. Unexpected, in other words.

Seems like you're leading the battle of the giga regimen threads up against Charlie. I salute your spammage.

Well....bye.

Wow, I just hallucinated a "closed" image on this thread. That was like turning on the tv to pictures of aliens landing on the lawn of the white house. Unexpected, in other words.

Seems like you're leading the battle of the giga regimen threads up against Charlie. I salute your spammage.

Well....bye.

one of the top 3 posters today.

Congrats...you have no life.

bye!

Just bought Carmex...so hopefully that will help *crossing fingers*

my back has been really bothering me today...but it could of been that from the mattress I slept on lastnight? Never again am I sleeping in the spare bedroom. I feel bad for the guests that have to sleep over. :confused:

Yeah I tried carmex before but it didn't last long enough oh well maybe it'll work for you

yeah weirdly enough my back isn't bothering me anymore even though im on my last month.......It did annoy me tho towards the middle of the treatment tho.......yeah it's most likely the mattress me thinks.......they suck when u wake up in the morning blech nothing like your own comfy bed

and oh yeah.........proverbial needs to get a life ;)

l8r mich :cool:

Just bought Carmex...so hopefully that will help *crossing fingers*

my back has been really bothering me today...but it could of been that from the mattress I slept on lastnight? Never again am I sleeping in the spare bedroom. I feel bad for the guests that have to sleep over. :confused:

Yeah I tried carmex before but it didn't last long enough oh well maybe it'll work for you

yeah weirdly enough my back isn't bothering me anymore even though im on my last month.......It did annoy me tho towards the middle of the treatment tho.......yeah it's most likely the mattress me thinks.......they suck when u wake up in the morning blech nothing like your own comfy bed

and oh yeah.........proverbial needs to get a life ;)

l8r mich :cool:

I got the carmex because it was the only one on the rack that I knew had good reviews on makeupalley.com, and it was very cheap. I wont be disappointed if it doesn't work. But I kinda like the way it makes my lips look. Kinda sexy actually HAHA looked better than a lot of high-end glosses I own.

ya, probably just the mattress....

and, yes...

wish I could manage my own log (i.e. delete unwanted posts)

Gonna watch 40 yr old virgin for the 10th time lol!!

I liked wedding crashers. Has anyone seen that. Very funny.

overrated :confused:

hello michelle! how are you?

HEYYYY!! where the hell have you been!!??

How r u? I hope ur not on here cuz the pimples came back *crossing fingers*

I've been pretty good, busy with school though :( did u hear that our friend hooked me up with sum "vitamins", or in other words, candies? ;)

Initial breakout?? quite possibly....

the freakin windchill is killing my skin too. I was walking for 20 mins in the -21C wind and when i gOt inside, i looked in the mirroR, and my skin on my chin and around my nose was all peely. Today my face was so tight and uncomfortable!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I NEED TO GO AWAY!!!!

Initial breakout?? quite possibly....

the freakin windchill is killing my skin too. I was walking for 20 mins in the -21C wind and when i gOt inside, i looked in the mirroR, and my skin on my chin and around my nose was all peely. Today my face was so tight and uncomfortable!!

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! I NEED TO GO AWAY!!!!

:comfort: