Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hello50

Have you guys seen Smooth Beam results?

Tamara pointed this out to me, really amazing.

Im getting an appointment soon.

www.smoothbeam.com check out the gallery.

I am thinking I will eventually have smoothbeam done to help with some of my shallow scars. I was wondering if anyone knew of any reputable doctors in the Philadelphia or New Jersey area who did this procedure. Thanks.

In Christ,

Mark

it lookes good for my scars too man ..i was wonderin if the photos were fake sorta like a sales pitch u know they do this shit..or this is the happy phase oh scars like when ur skin swells? i wont long term pics say 3 yrs down the line couse most of us dont have the doe to get this precedure done every yr

You just need to do it three or two times, its not fact, because their was only 4 people the top two had the best results the others didnt, cuz their scars arent that shallow. its 350 a treatment

its like a steal.

Yep, I had a microderm and smoothbeam done at a Dr.'s office yesterday. A P.A. actually did the work, she has completed over 1000 lasers. The combined process took about 40 minutes...I was microdermed using the highest setting on the machine, then lasered immediately thereafter. The smoothbeam hurts a little, but not bad compared to childbirth. The most sensitive part was my lips. My face was pink when I left the office, but is completely back to normal in less that 24 hours. My goal in choosing smoothbeam was to plump up atrophic (depressed) scars. My scars are not real deep, but they are noticiable, I don't have icepicks. I have been breaking out all of a sudden again, and smoothbeam should take care of 98% of that problem within 3 visits. I am shocked and excited that I'm already seeing results. I hope I'm not being overly optimistic....someone else commented that my skin seemed much smoother! I am going for a total of 3 visits, one per month. I'm being charged $500 for 3 smoothbeams and 3 microderms combined. I checked out a couple of offices before making a decision. The Dr.'s office I chose was significantly cheaper than any other I could find. Another office I had a consultation with wanted $600 per treatment for just smoothbeam, and they were inexperienced. I live in Colorado and found the Dr.'s office via the Candela laser website. I'll be posting any changes and updates, and sorry but I need a new digital camera. I couldn't afford to buy a new camera and pay upfront for smoothbeam. Hope this is useful info! Wish me luck!

Thanks for your encouragement! I'll sure keep everyone updated on results. I have my next appointment scheduled for May 8th!

i am thinkng about getting this done, just visited the doctor yesterday and i think im gonna call and make an appointment to have it done today. I just wondering if you had a new results. Have you heard of anyone doing this and then getting more scars from it. Thanks, hope everything went well for you yesterday.