Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i live in london and theres quite a few chinese herbal medicine shops that sell all kinds of medicine. i went there n asked em sumthin 4 acne they said it costs £100 but it will clear it all up in a month. if i could afford it i woulda got it so u guys should try it if u can get £100

Do you think there would be any chinese kids running around with acne if they had some magic elixir to cure acne?

My naturopath used the chinese herbal, maybe it was homeopathic, but it worked. Get the right dose and if you live in Seattle, go to Bastyr Clinic.

It is quite inexpensive and one dose around $8 is cheap!

Karen

I live in Asia.. theres are quite a few chinese herbal medicine shops. Chinese herbal selling here are not that expensive. marlon_20..what they give you?

i went to the chinese herbal peeps about 2 yrs ago and they gave me this brown lotion stuff that really REAKED of like rotting bananas, but i endured it for a few months and my spots did get a bit smaller (according to my mother) but it was like £20 for a really small bottle and i didn't see that much of a difference, so i went back and she gave me these pills to take. They were spherical and i had to take 40 day!!! it gave me an initial breakout, but after a few months i got sick of taking them, coz i didnt see an improvement, so i gave up.

But everyone's different so maybe it might work for others, but 40 tablets a day and a really shitty ointment with hardly any improvement was really not worth it....

NK -- ur experience sounds familiar to mine, i tried acne getaway 101e twice and ginseng with royal jelly and both were a con. the chinese lady promised me acne 101e would work. It was a small 60ml bottle for £15 she said regular chinese herbalist sell it for £30...anyways it did nothing for me it gave me a little initial breakout and did very little bear in mind i faithfully used it...

I personally dont think chinese acne products work differently from going to the derm and £100 is quite alot for something you know very little about it...thats my opinion!!

There is a chinese/Asian Health store that opened recently in my Home town, there are lots and lots of jars on the walls. The assisants are young females and I am too embarrassed to walk up to them and ask for an acne cure, if someone can tell me what to ask for it would be much easier :D i will try anything once, I mean whats £100 for possible eternal happiness???

ok U said it since you'll try anything ask for acne getaway 101eits a small pink or red 60ml bottle they'll know what ur talkin about...like my previous post said it did jack for me but who knows what'll happen 4 u