Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just had some Vita K shipped over from the States. Unfortunately, I seem to have a mild burning sensation from it for a few hours after I apply it to my face. Any one else have this experience?

I put some on my chest (a few tiny broken blood vessels there) and I didn't experience the same burning. Maybe my face is just too sensitive. I appreciate all info!

I have experienced this same "burning" sensation since I have been using Vit. K. At first I was concerned that it was going to cause irritation, but after using it for about a week I have to say that I am quite pleased with the results. It seems that my face is less apt to break out ...... and my skin is a whole lot smoother. In terms of red marks fading, I think that it willl be a slow and steady process. I feel like so far the red marks have faded significantly. I think this is a combo of the Vit. K and also the mere fact that my skin has not ecperienced a break out in about two weeks. Good Luck with Vit K!!!