Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lime Green Lantern

Desiten and the regimen...

Well... senior year just started about month ago now, and I've done it -- I've finally controlled my acne! What I thought would plague me the entire year was totally taken care of back during the summer. Already, I've noticed a totally refreshing feeling when I go to school now, knowing that the ladies can look at my face without making that "icky" expression. And while these "macules" still remain, I honestly say that my skin feels like porcelain or something. But to my topic at hand...

I tried what Jeetz said with the Desiten, and I gotta admit, I liked it. After applying it in at night, I was thrilled with the results in the morning. But after almost two weeks on adding this step to the regimen every other night, it was always the same: marks were gone in the morning, marks came back in the afternoon. Ah well, at least I tried right? Anyhow, for those that still don't believe in the regimen: DO SO! And for the Desiten-heads out there, if it's working for you, more power to ya. :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to enjoy senior year. YES!