Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have mild acne and I've been using Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser for about two weeks now (Yes, I know it's still early days yet) and so far I can't say it's helped that much. It helps to dry out existing pimples quicker, but I'm still usually greeted with one or two new pimples each day. After reading about the regimen on this site, it seems Benzoyl Peroxide works best in a lotion that is absorbed into your skin, so my question is just how effective can it be if you are only using a cleanser containing it? Should I keep going with it, or would it be better if I just started the regimen instead?

I have mild acne and I've been using Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser for about two weeks now (Yes, I know it's still early days yet) and so far I can't say it's helped that much. It helps to dry out existing pimples quicker, but I'm still usually greeted with one or two new pimples each day. After reading about the regimen on this site, it seems Benzoyl Peroxide works best in a lotion that is absorbed into your skin, so my question is just how effective can it be if you are only using a cleanser containing it? Should I keep going with it, or would it be better if I just started the regimen instead?

Seems I spoke too soon, I haven't had any new pimples come up in the last three days and my face is starting to clear up biggrin.gif ....so I'll be sticking with this.

Seems I spoke too soon, I haven't had any new pimples come up in the last three days and my face is starting to clear up biggrin.gif ....so I'll be sticking with this.