Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Raf

POLAND USA UK and AUSTRALIA RULE!

Do you happen to like Poland (don't be too serious ;-)  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do you happen to like Poland (don't be too serious ;-)

• HATE IT worse than Hitler did ;-)))
    • I dislike the dumb Poles ;-))
    • it's OK (but I like Polish jokes)
    • I like it (I know a horny chick of Polish origin ;-))
    • I LOVE IT!! (my ancestors were Polish or not who cares)
    • dunno... Poland?? (is it a Pacific island?????)

i'm so happy that my country (POLAND) is finally appreciated! I've heard today in the evening news that Poland will contribute in Iraq's recontruction mission. What do you think of Poland, guys in America - I'm quit interested if you like it at least in a half as we like the US :?

I'm gonna work in an American-owned firm in Poland, constructing aircraft engines. I'm looking forward to it with much eagerness :cry:

Hope my accutane will clear me up (i mean finish my clearing up cuz my acne's OK already owing to Zorac and stuff) by that time (day 1 today, th job begins within 2-3 months)

hey it's me again

just vote at the survey above ;-)))

cuz thanks to me Poland is loved in 100% (I don't belive it's according to the truth)

never mind thou gh :cry:

LOL Raf I think it's funny that you made a poll to see how we feel about Poland... to tell you the truth, I never think of it. Not because I don't like it, ya know, but just because... well I dont have any reason to :D

I do work with a Polish guy though, and he's a sweetie. But the only other Polish person I knew was kind of a freak... always asked me if I liked his "sexy Polish accent"... I always told him no, he scared me, and he sounded like Dracula! heehee! Sorry, I was only 16!

:D:D:):D

a lotta laugh - he MUST have been one of my neighbours!

I live in the Carpathians (Mountains) as well as Dracula did ha ha ha :lol:

tho, he must have had an unusual incapability to acquire proper English pronunciation :? cuz we Poles are quite renowned for the facility of learning foreign languages without much exertion

especially Polish chicks get hang of the Western tongues :lol: quite fast heh heh

but our strange word stress is considered sexy though 8) (kiddin' of course)

here's a sample of our fucking parlance

w Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie - pronounce:

v' sh'tcheb'jeshiniye kh'shonsh'tch b'jemee v't'sh'tcheeniyah (do you HAPPEN to be able to say that????? - bet you ain't! we HAVE to be :wink: )

Polish girls are well fit - you only have to run a search on all the Poles on HotorNot to see that Polish guys are very lucky indeed. In fact Polish girls are nearly as good looking as South African girls.... :D

was there really a Dracula???

I do think Polish accents are sexy... I just didnt want that guy tryin to hit on me :) How did you learn English so well?? Most Americans dont know a second language. I know French too :D

Are there really vampires??? :D