Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UTvol

Well, Ive been drinking a lot of Water........

And my face has improved drastically. The pimples I had are now much smaller, and the ones that still come up are very tiny. Maybe this is just a coincidence, but I sure as hell am not going to stop now.

For those of you who have tried everything and it never worked, i suggest you drink 2 liters of water for a few days, give it a try, you will be pleased! :cry:

wouldn't you drink about 2 litres naturally anyway? i would have thought it should be more. maybe 4-5?

i drink 2 liters and thats plenty for me .. i think id struggle to drink any more .. im not a water lover

And my face has improved drastically.  The pimples I had are now much smaller, and the ones that still come up are very tiny.  Maybe this is just a coincidence, but I sure as hell am not going to stop now.  

For those of you who have tried everything and it never worked, i suggest you drink 2 liters of water for a few days, give it a try, you will be pleased! :D

Sorry but drinking water for a few days wont help you in days. Only months, drinking water helps the new forming skin cells to grow healthy and that process takes months. I've been drinking water for 4 months and i just started to see a healthy glow in my skin last month, so it takes time but it pays off. Plus after drinking water for a while i actually started to like it's taste, its goooooood.