Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really want to try the vita K stuff that i have read loads about, but can't find anywhere in the UK that sells it, and to ship it from the states brings the cost up to like $60!

Does anyone have info bout this, or anything similar to it?

maybe could try some fade out products. think you can get it from boots.

I'm from the states and I know vita-k costs about $11 USD and if someone shipped it via United States post office, it would cost the following: ( I used 16 oz. as a default weight, the bottles themselves only weigh about 3.5 oz)

International Calculator

First, how quickly do you want it delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland?

International mail service options based on selected mailpiece size, weight and destination country. Service Speed* Price Dimensions

Global Express Guaranteed Document Service

(See Service Guide Before Mailing) 2 - 3 Days $39.00 Max. length 46", width 35", height 46" and max. length plus girth 108"

Global Express Guaranteed Non-Document Service

(See Service Guide Before Mailing) 2 - 3 Days Max. length 46", width 35", height 46" and max. length plus girth 108"

Calculate Price based on Dimensional Weight.

Global Express Mail (EMS) 3 - 5 Days $24.75 Max. length 36", max. length plus girth 79"

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (large) 4 - 6 Days $9.00 9-1/2" x 12-1/2"

Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (small) 4 - 6 Days $5.00 6" x 10"

Global Priority Mail - Variable Weight (single) 4 - 6 Days $10.00 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Airmail Letter Post 4 - 7 Days $8.70 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Airmail Parcel Post 4 - 10 Days $16.00 Max.length 60", max. length plus girth 108"

Economy (Surface) Letter Post

(Rate for pieces 16 ounces or less) 4 - 6 Weeks $3.80 Max. length 24", Max. length, height, depth combined 36"

Economy (Surface) Parcel Post

(Rate for pieces 5 pounds or less) 4 - 6 Weeks $23.00 Max.length 60", max. length plus girth 108"

*Designed to be delivered in the number of business days specified for each service depending on origin and destination.

Bottom line is those websites you got the shipping est. from is trying to rip you a new one (for lack of better terms)

-Snake