Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Is this stuff basically the same effectiveness wise as the BP 2.5% sold on the website? It's the closest thing i can find in a store nearby, and i don't have a credit card.

I tried the regimen about a year ago for a week or so, didn't do much but i think that's bcause i was using the wrong cleanser, so i'm trying again. Anyways give me your experiences with that stuff, is it as good as BP2.5%? eusa_pray.gif

That's the same product I'm using and it's doing pretty well in clearing my acne, I've never tried the 2.5% cause I could never find it in stores either, so I can't say if they are the same in terms of effectiveness.

That's the same product I'm using and it's doing pretty well in clearing my acne, I've never tried the 2.5% cause I could never find it in stores either, so I can't say if they are the same in terms of effectiveness.

Yeah I use the 10% version and its harsh stuff so I use it about once a week instead of everyday as it dries out ur skin like a biatch. Gotta moisturise loads to keep away tight sore skin. Keep smiling people. Angiexxx wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

just brought the 10% stuff today but if the wash version and used it earlier, felt fine on my face, guess i cant go off one day but with it being a wash i think it wont actually be too bad! time will tell, im having to use this instead of the one which was recommend in botchla's regimen as i could not get that product delievered here to the UK and found Panoxyl 10% wash as an alternative

Yeah I use the 10% version and its harsh stuff so I use it about once a week instead of everyday as it dries out ur skin like a biatch. Gotta moisturise loads to keep away tight sore skin. Keep smiling people. Angiexxx  wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

I use , Panoxly 2.5% and 5%....I have been on the Regimen for 2 years, and I still get RED BURNED skin when I use the 2.5% more then once a day (small amount)..amazing..this stuff is harsh

it is funny how the 5% is like almost a totally different substance, not only color but it drys 300% faster and sometimes seems not to burn as much as the 2.5%...so I end up switching between the two. hmm someday ill figure out which is better hahaha

but DAN's is defiently #1 and doesn't burn nothing like Panoxly

LOL

I have now bought and tried both new, 2.5% and 5% Panoxly.

the 2.5%, very red, buring, dry skin..harsh

the 5% was OBVIOUSLY less harsh, almost 0% Redness, just a tight skin before mousterizer, and I used almost more 5% gel then 2.5% GEL!!

it is obvious for me that the 5% Panoxly is 347.53% Less redining" then the 2.5% and I have no idea why....and it seems to work better, dry faster, and easier to control just like Dan's

Maybe you should try both too..

Man, my skin must be like leather or something because I can put 10% bp on my face, twice a day without even an itch!

It did use to make me go red when I first used it though. I just stopped using it for a day or two until it cleared.

yeah i have used it before and it worked well, it didnt burn me but then again i didnt really apply a lot of it as i just had a few problem areas.