Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bluelight

How can you slim down your face?

1) your face looks fine! You don't need to slim it down. Rounder face shapes are attractive. Look at Cameron Diaz, Kate Moss, Carmen Electra, Tara Reid... It makes you look young and that's always a good thing.

2) I know you're not going to listen to 1) so you can make your face look slimmer.

When you apply blush use it only on the apples of your cheeks without extending it back toward your ears.

3) Eating too much salt can make you retain water. Make sure you drink lots of water and avoid salty foods.

4) overall weight loss will slim you down all over. If you are a little overweight (I don't know you, but from your pic I'd say you aren't) then slimming down your body will slim your face too.

Spot weight reduction is a myth. Meaning that if your thigh is fat, using a thigh master will only create more muscle in your thigh. If you want to have less fat in the thigh, then do cardio and lose fat everywhere in your body. Your face is fine.

Hey, time is harsh...my face is as round as a ball now, 'cept that it's not pleasantly 'round', and it distorts the overall shape of my face.

Thanks for the advice! razz.gif

I love exercise, but after every workout, I feel that it wasn't tiring enough for me, what is the most cardio workout you can think of? Actually, do please tell me what stuff are counted as (highly) cardio.

Hey, time is harsh...my face is as round as a ball now, 'cept that it's not pleasantly 'round', and it distorts the overall shape of my face.

Thanks for the advice!    razz.gif

I love exercise, but after every workout, I feel that it wasn't tiring enough for me, what is the most cardio workout you can think of? Actually, do please tell me what stuff are counted as (highly) cardio.

ok while where on dis subject. Does anyone know how to get a fuller face other than eating?? Any recommended facial exercises?

lol, I dunno, maybe I will actually confused.gif I don't like chewing gum tho.. it fucks up my stomach. Let's think of something to chew on biggrin.gif

EXERCISE MAKES ME FACE RETAIN WATER... MY FACE ACTUALLY DOUBLED IN SIZE AND ROUNDNESS COZ OF THE MUSCLE I THROUGH EXERCISE!! ACCUTANE IS THE ONLY THING THAT TOTALLY SLIMMED MY FACE DOWN EVEN MY NOSE HALFED IN SIZE... 20MG A WEEK 1 PILL :^).. AS MOST OF FACE SWELLING IS ACTUALLY WATER WEIGHT IN TISSUES AND MUSCLES... STARVATION DIETS MAKE U RETAIN WATER ASWELL...

EXERCISE MAKES ME FACE RETAIN WATER... MY FACE ACTUALLY DOUBLED IN SIZE AND ROUNDNESS COZ OF THE MUSCLE I THROUGH EXERCISE!! ACCUTANE IS THE ONLY THING THAT TOTALLY SLIMMED MY FACE DOWN EVEN MY NOSE HALFED IN SIZE... 20MG A WEEK 1 PILL :^).. AS MOST OF FACE SWELLING IS ACTUALLY WATER WEIGHT IN TISSUES AND MUSCLES... STARVATION DIETS MAKE U RETAIN WATER ASWELL...

WHY U POST IN ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE A PROBABLE ONE-TIME EXPERIENCE IN A THREAD CREATED 6 YEARS AGO

Your nose shrunk in half? I'd recommend a doctor. Not a naturopath. A Western doctor.

WHY U POST IN ALL CAPS TO EMPHASIZE A PROBABLE ONE-TIME EXPERIENCE IN A THREAD CREATED 6 YEARS AGO

why does it matter if i type in caps???

why does it matter if i type in caps???

The internet has rules madame. You don't want to upset the keepers of the internet.