Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SUBLIMED

photo facial rejuvination wow

I went to a clinic here in AZ that has a laser resurfacing machine they said they just barely got and it is supposed to be a lot more effective than befor has anyone ever had photo facial done. Any pointers or rumors about this machine. I saw befor and after pictures and the ladys face improved alot. The people there seem to be very honest and told me that i wont completely get rid of my scars but on one treatment they said my scars would have filled in 60 %

I went to a clinic here in AZ that has a laser resurfacing machine they said they just barely got and it is supposed to be a lot more effective than befor has anyone ever had photo facial done. Any pointers or rumors about this machine. I saw befor and after pictures and the ladys face improved alot. The people there seem to be very honest and told me that i wont completely get rid of my scars but on one treatment they said my scars would have filled in 60 %

I have heard of this. There is a clinic here in MS that does it and I was told it is very effective. Not sure about the price. Good luck.

damn man where about in arizona man i wanna get this done...i live close to arizona in california im sure in sandiego and the big citites ther have this mybae phenix arizona and ur scars man will they fill in 100 percent if u det it done the second time