Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dermadude

Just did a spot TCA CROSS 100%

Well I am happy to say that Ive recieved my TCA today and just treated a small scar just to see the effectiveness of it and as a WARNING BE VERY CAREFULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100 is extremely potent and frosted in less than 5 seconds. I could see how this stuff could melt your face off ninja.gif

I am definatly looking forward to treating my boxcars with this but very afraid to since its a larger scar compared to my icepick so I will try the test with the smaller scars to see the effectiveness on them...

I will post pic as soon as I can and keep people updated on this. Many people were wondering how to do this on boxcar scarring and have yet to get a answer so I will be the first to document my result with deeper scars.

Wish me luck people..... eusa_pray.gif

AND IF ANYBODY HAS THE ORIGINAL CROSS DOCUMENT PLEASE PM ME WITH IT CAUSE THE ONE AND RAPPAPORT SITE DOES NOT HAVE ALL THE INFO OR PICS

PS

If your have not read up on this type of treatment do not do it becuase this is extremely dangerous stuff...... eusa_hand.gif

Hey oldguy do you have the original tca cross document because ive read the one on dr rappaports site but i kinda wanted to see the original document. It would be cool if you could pm it to me!

Tom

Good luck! Be careful doing the boxcars if you haven't read about it. Isn't it hard to get the acid into the scarred pores/ icepicks? They look so narrow to me. How do you handle that?

Yea it might seem hard on the boxcar scars but I use a magnified mirror and a ver sharp tooth pick. it would seem logical that it would work on boxcar just as well as it would on icepicks and crater since its still causing the same damage but just in a bigger area....

i should mention that starting off it may not seem too effective. I mean obviously you'll need at least a month to see the effects. But I remember thinking even after having done 2 crosses that i didn't see much results. I almost gave up on it, but i didn't have the money to do anything else. It was probably my 3rd cross that i realized their is so much potential for improvement with this treatment. Anyway good luck, take care.

thanks for the replys guys and girls!

As for the pain, there really isnt to much pain kind of a minor sting that goes away after 10 min....

The only thing that worries me is that it hasnt scabbed up. the spot I did it on has turned into kind of a purple blackish color. Maybe I wasnt agrressive enough?

Im in MN and yes I got it from peelsondemand.

Ive recently tested out the 100 tca on 2 icepicks and it did frost but there was no scab like everyone was talking about. Its been almost 3 days now and it just looks like ablack spot where I did it but there is no indication of flakyness or crust associated with scabbing....

Also does anybody have the original tca cross document?

Hey Dermadue, this is Melissa, I was searching for several threads for someone who is from Minnesota too!! Yeahh I found someone! Just curious what doc's do you see in Minnesota? I have soo many questions, what kind of procedures have you had in MN? Sorry so many questions..

melissa

Hey Dermadue, this is Melissa, I was searching for several threads for someone who is from Minnesota too!! Yeahh I found someone! Just curious what doc's do you see in Minnesota? I have soo many questions, what kind of procedures have you had in MN? Sorry so many questions..

melissa

Hey there! I live in St. Cloud. I have had 4 smoothbeams done with Doctor Zelickson. He seems really smart and knowledgeable about lasers, but they didn't do anything for my rolling and icepicks. Then I went to Doctor Sackowich--and know I heard he is offering Restylne. Both he and Zelickson are offering it for scars, but I am still thinking on it. Have you thought of using a filler? I was thinking of Crutchfield as the next one to see because he seems to be treating scars--with fillers like Restylne. But it is hard to know which one is the right doc for the procedure. Let me know what you think about who would be better for fillers. Take care, what city do you live in??

melissa

What sup melissa Ive seen quite a few doc in MN  eusa_whistle.gif

1 Dr strathy< DID ATERRIBLE DERMABRASION JOB

2 DR ZELICKSON

3 DR PETER LEE

4 DR SACKOWICH

and finally I will go see Dr crutchfield

Ive done 2 sets up dermabrasion

and currently im trying the tca cross method as it seems the most logical to my type of scarring......

TCA cross is the only thing ive seen on this board that members actually were satified with there progress.....

Some might have been happy with the dermabrasion but it does absolutly nothing for ice picks and indent scarring..

The only thing I see that good for is if you a rough uneven skin!

Feel free to ask any quetions you like!!!! What part of MN are you from? And what docs have you seen.  biggrin.gif