Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cubos

Vita K can an American please help ship?

Hey

I would like to use Vita K, I have searched the web and theyre is no where in the UK that sell it :cry:

I decided to buy from an American Website, and they want to charge me $45 for shipping as well as the $15 for vita K!

I live in Birmingham, England and i was wondering if some one living in the states could buy some Vita K for blotchy skin for me and ship it to my address.

I require 2 bottles ( 2 save buying another one at high prices after) and I would be so greatful if someone could help me out.

I will pay the person by PayPal and cover any shipping costs.

Please help

Rob

I can probably help, what shipping company are they using to ship their products?

Hey, just came across a website that's in the UK (Jersey) and they have a Vitamin K cream, they say it's like one you get from the States though they say it's for veins. SO, I emailed them and asked if you could use it for blotches and acne scars and am waiting the answer! It's called K-Clear cream and is full of vitamin K! The site is www.woodshealth.com and if you look under products and then under Mature Age (or something like that) you will see it. It's £8.78

Thought you might like to check it out, if it IS similar to what they have in the States then GREAT, we can get it HERE and much cheaper!!! Bye for now!

:D

hey man thanks for the info

keep me posted on their reply :D

it would be great if they stocked it, i dont understand why the UK hasnt brought in some of these products yet. "Sigh"

Well take it easy mate

Rob

There are several different types of Vita-K, the one specially people are using is for blotchy skin/acne marks. However if I recall, all of the ingredients are the same, or maybe just have one or two ingredients that are different. Next time I'm at the store, I'll take a look and post what I find here.

-Snake

Hey!!!

just got an email about the product K-Clear cream that I found on the www.woodshealth.com site (in the UK!!!) The lady wrote me back saying that it IS a vitamin K cream and should work for the blotchiness/acne scarring. IF it does NOT work then you get a 100% money back.

SOOOOOO, I think it is worth a try! I am going to order it, I mean, it's just about £8 and if it is going to reduce those stupid red marks then I am all for trying! If it doesn't work I will just get my money back! :evil: what is there to lose?!

Anyway, hope you have checked out the website, any problems with it then let me know! Take care! :shock:

For YO

Thankyou so much for finding a site which ships vita k to the UK, I have been looking for absolutely ages for one.

Cheers

CHICKLET

Hey no problem! :) I have been away over the Easter weekend but am definitely going to order this cream TOMORROW! Good luck!

If anyone needs Vita-K shipped to them I can help out. Shipping to anywhere in the world would be cheaper then $5 for airmail. I can get the product for $15. If you want to buy multiple bottles the shipping price will remain the same.

And I do have a paypal account so let me know.

My email address is [email protected]